The Student Room Group

AQA A2 PROD3 Summer Product Design Exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by townie-1
i just got my results back today :smile: i found the test ridiculously easy and i proved that. 100 marks A*. You just need to revise key topics quite a bit look at the format of previous papers and get back ground knowledge of products which suit the questions there similar every year :biggrin:

Congratulations on your results :biggrin:. I just wanted to know how you did so well in the exam? I am not good with the PROD3 exams and I am concerned because the exam is in June 2012 and I need at least a 'B' to get into my uni. For AS, I got a 'C' 1 UMS off a 'B' for Product Design :mad:. Anyways, how do you revise for this subject? Would highly appreciate it if you let me know. Thanks.
Reply 101
Original post by bear54
Nice one! I got 94 in the test and 100 for coursework. The boundaries are very low though I think.

Congratulations on your results :biggrin:. I just wanted to know how you did so well in the exam? I am not good with the PROD3 exams and I am concerned because the exam is in June 2012 and I need at least a 'B' to get into my uni. For AS, I got a 'C' 1 UMS off a 'B' for Product Design :mad:. Anyways, how do you revise for this subject? Would highly appreciate it if you let me know. Thanks.
Reply 102
Original post by 20wizzle
Im good at the practical side of this course. My coursework scored almost full marks. However the theory side really lets me down, I just get lost with the wording of questions and dont have a clue what to say. Anyone else have that problem? This year i've just categorized my revision, so hopefully when answering questions ill be able to pick out the necessary points.

this is me too
Hi, i'm new here. I've had a really ill member of family for the duration of my revision and exams and am trying to do some last minute revision. has anyone got suggestions for areas I should focus on please? xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending