The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

bath spa uni applicants 2012 entry

has anyone applied for bath spa for 2012 entry, i have applied for drama studies and have received no offers yet, it is my first choice and was just wondering who's applied :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Applied in early december still no reply on my application, bath spa is also my first choice reading around, the university like to post offers once the ucas application closing date has come so wont be long now.
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
aw cool, i so want to go there! what course are you applying for?
Reply 3
My application was sent early November and i've received a conditional offer on the 10th January :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by BethanWheeler
aw cool, i so want to go there! what course are you applying for?

Im applying for Biology and hopefully will get reply soon applied early december and this is my last university that i am waiting for a reply from
If any of you get in opt for Charlton Court or Waterside student diggs, don't go on campus you get snowed in in the winter and the heating sucks

good luck to you all!
I've applied to study HIstory and Literature there, my Ucas was sent off early December too and I haven't heard from them either :/
Original post by Charley meates
I've applied to study HIstory and Literature there, my Ucas was sent off early December too and I haven't heard from them either :/

I've applied for those courses too and have heard nothing! I am checking my UCAS Track application every half an hour and am now expecting to see the word 'Unsuccessful'!
My sister applied in early December for nutrition and hasn't heard anything back yet either...
Reply 9
Thankyou for reccomendations on the halls! i prefered waterside when i went on the open day! aw well because they haven't replied to a lot of people that quick, perhaps we will all get a reply soon :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Joeyboy 12
If any of you get in opt for Charlton Court or Waterside student diggs, don't go on campus you get snowed in in the winter and the heating sucks

good luck to you all!

hey, i was just wondering how long after results day is the accomodation day where you choose which halls and everything?
I dunno it must be mid August
has anyone applied for bath spa for 2012 entry, i have applied for drama studies and have received no offers yet, it is my first choice and was just wondering who's applied :smile:

I have applied for drama studies and had a reply and sent my replies, its my first choice so we may be on the same course :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Benjamin Eva
I have applied for drama studies and had a reply and sent my replies, its my first choice so we may be on the same course :smile:

aww that is cool! when did you get your reply and what did you get? :smile:
aww that is cool! when did you get your reply and what did you get? :smile:

not too sure when i got reply but i sent quite early and got a reply before crimbo if im right... and it was 300 ucas 240 from alevels including a B/100 from drama/theatre studies and then the remaining 60 from out of alevels :smile:
Reply 15
not too sure when i got reply but i sent quite early and got a reply before crimbo if im right... and it was 300 ucas 240 from alevels including a B/100 from drama/theatre studies and then the remaining 60 from out of alevels :smile:

aww thankyou that's really helpful! I've been trying to find someone for drama studies in bath spa on student room for a while! :L
aww thankyou that's really helpful! I've been trying to find someone for drama studies in bath spa on student room for a while! :L

your welcome let me know when you have a reply! uni buddies haha!
Reply 17
your welcome let me know when you have a reply! uni buddies haha!

hahaa, let's hope i get a reply! :smile:
Reply 18
has anyone heard anything from bathspa ???
Reply 19
Original post by torr_x
has anyone heard anything from bathspa ???

Nope, I haven't even had an acknowledgement :/ i so want to go there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending