The Student Room Group

HYMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Erotas
I think if it is today, it'll be within the next hour and a half. Another hour and a half of checking emails can't be too bad :rolleyes:

:confused: just want to know! :smile:
Reply 501
Original post by dragonfly647
:confused: just want to know! :smile:

Yeah same! It's really frustrating that we don't know if we've got an offer or not and they do! Only god knows what's stopping them from pressing a simple send button :angry: What's even more frustrating is that we could actually be waiting until the end of Feb :frown:
Original post by Erotas
Yeah same! It's really frustrating that we don't know if we've got an offer or not and they do! Only god knows what's stopping them from pressing a simple send button :angry: What's even more frustrating is that we could actually be waiting until the end of Feb :frown:

Noooo! :eek: Next Monday tops

hopefully....
Original post by Erotas

That's what I was thinking.
Reply 504
I remember interview invites were sent at 4 pm, so we still have time and hope for today guys! :smile:
Reply 505
I reckon tomorrow will be the day :biggrin:
:hmpf:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Erotas
I reckon tomorrow will be the day :biggrin:
:hmpf:

Yeah! :colondollar:
Original post by Erotas

Patience is a virtue my friend. Getting frustrated accomplishes nothing. They know, of course they know. And it's our job, as doting prospective students, to wait for them when and as they see fit!
Reply 508
Fingers crossed we find out tomorrow :s-smilie:

but I am getting there!
:smile:
Hi everyone, I've also applied and been interviewed for HYMS and am waiting to hear! I only just found this thread and decided to activate my TSR account! Good luck everyone for when we do (eventually) hear!! :smile:
Reply 511
Called up, turns out they will start to send offers/rejections next week. So enjoy the weekend sane :wink:
Original post by LilKris00
Called up, turns out they will start to send offers/rejections next week. So enjoy the weekend sane :wink:

That's just a disappointment having been on edge most of this week :frown:
Did they indicate whether it would be early or late next week?
Original post by LilKris00

Thanks for letting us know, appreciated!

As for all those that are getting frustrated or stressed out - stop it! Don't let yourself. I know you want to know - as do I. But there is literally nothing in the world you can do to rush the news. So take a step back... breath deeply... and have a great weekend :wink:
Reply 514
Original post by alexpallot12
Hi everyone, I've also applied and been interviewed for HYMS and am waiting to hear! I only just found this thread and decided to activate my TSR account! Good luck everyone for when we do (eventually) hear!! :smile:

Welcome to :tsr:

And good luck to you too :biggrin:
Offer!!!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 516
Offer!!! I am so happy :smile: good luck to everyone else :biggrin:
Offer!

Congrats to everybody else who gets theirs :smile:
Reply 518
Does everybody hear on the same day?
Reply 519
I'm already at HYMS and if our year was anything to go by then no, not all on the same day.
Congrats to all of you with offers. If you search on FB, theres a HYMS freshers 2012 page. Join it so you can starting asking any questions you may have and getting to know everyone here and who will hopefully be in your year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending