The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool 2012 Applicants!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by ellie32
Ooh right, Diagnostic Radiography :smile: We'll probably be going to the same place ha

Haha probably :smile: i dont even really know what its about.. do you? and are you taking a parent or anyone? x
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 301
Original post by zoeclarex
Haha probably :smile: i dont even really know what its about.. do you? and are you taking a parent or anyone? x

Nah me neither, probably just a talk and tour or something haha :smile: Yeahh I'm going with a parent, are you?
Reply 302
Original post by ellie32
Nah me neither, probably just a talk and tour or something haha :smile: Yeahh I'm going with a parent, are you?

Ahaha, hope it doesnt take ages -_- ive already firmed liverpool haha. and yehh i am :smile: x
Haha, I'm doing English and Hispanic Studies so it's unlikely I'll bump into either of you!
Reply 304
Ahaha, hope it doesnt take ages -_- ive already firmed liverpool haha. and yehh i am :smile: x

Yeahh, hoping it ends early so I get a chance to look around the city! Ooh cool, it's probably going to be my firm too but haven't heard back from my other choices yet. You got a conditional or unconditional?
Reply 305
Original post by ellie32
Yeahh, hoping it ends early so I get a chance to look around the city! Ooh cool, it's probably going to be my firm too but haven't heard back from my other choices yet. You got a conditional or unconditional?

Ahaha, well i'm planning on going to the cinema and need to be home for like 4 at the latest.. haha! And unconditional :smile: you? x
Reply 306
Ahaha, well i'm planning on going to the cinema and need to be home for like 4 at the latest.. haha! And unconditional :smile: you? x

haha! Yeah I need to be home too, 2 hour drive for me D:
Ah well done! So jealous you've got an unconditional, I've got a conditional, still got exams zzz :frown:
Reply 307
Original post by ellie32
haha! Yeah I need to be home too, 2 hour drive for me D:
Ah well done! So jealous you've got an unconditional, I've got a conditional, still got exams zzz :frown:

Ahah i live about an hour and a half drive away, blackpool :smile:
And thanks :smile: i'll be 20 when i go so already got results n stuff haha. and booo, good luck with them though! x
Original post by starxriddled
Haha, I'm doing English and Hispanic Studies so it's unlikely I'll bump into either of you!

You might bump into me, though. :biggrin:
Original post by Liam6993
You might bump into me, though. :biggrin:

I was the one coughing like I had tuberculosis the whole way through all the presentations... :frown:
Reply 310
Anybody going to the Histories, Languages and Culture visit day on Saturday? I'll be there for Ancient History :biggrin:
Reply 311
Original post by linney
Anybody going to the Histories, Languages and Culture visit day on Saturday? I'll be there for Ancient History :biggrin:

I am, for Hispanic Studies :smile:
Original post by starxriddled
I was the one coughing like I had tuberculosis the whole way through all the presentations... :frown:

I must say I didn't notice anyone coughing through any of the presentations. So either it wasn't that noticeable or I wasn't in any of the same talks as you. :tongue:
Original post by Liam6993
I must say I didn't notice anyone coughing through any of the presentations. So either it wasn't that noticeable or I wasn't in any of the same talks as you. :tongue:

Haha, that's okay then :smile: Whichtalks did you go to?
Just Firmed Liverpool For Electrical Engineering MEng :smile:
Reply 315
Original post by UnknownPerson
Just Firmed Liverpool For Electrical Engineering MEng :smile:

ooh congrats! x
Cant wait to Liverpool :biggrin::biggrin:
just accepted unconditionl for Liverpool 2012 entry! doing Radiotherapy :smile: no idea what hall to apply for....
Original post by trixiebelle
just accepted unconditionl for Liverpool 2012 entry! doing Radiotherapy :smile: no idea what hall to apply for....

Congratss!!! ... have you been to the open days and visited any of the halls?
Reply 319
Original post by trixiebelle

Ohh well done! i've got an unconditional for Occupational Therapy :smile: so we might be in a few lectures together because i've heard some topics hold lectures for all health science students :')
I'm thinking of applying to Derby&rathbone :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending