RE revision is so boring....

Tell me about it. :yawn:
Original post by Paparazzo
What board?

Wjec but i don't think anyone here is doing it
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Stephaniexo
Yep, i did! How did you find it?

Hey, I thought it was hard, until after the exam when i was discussing it with friends and realised a couple of my guesses were right. the last question was hard but I hope i've done well because I'm doing it next year haha:smile: How did you find it? Did people in your year find it hard??? Do you know what the average grade boundary is for OCR, like is it 32 to get an A*, and 27 to get an A or what??? argghh haha
Original post by Sheel1

I'm doing AQA sorry. :frown:
Original post by Sheel1

I'm doing edexcel... what is it specifically? I doubt they are too different :smile:
Reply 9065
Original post by usycool1
RE revision is so boring....

I agree! I haven't managed to get through all of tomorrows topics yet :eek:
Reply 9066
ughhh, I feel so rubbish. I had my english literature exam and idk, it went okaay, but y'ano when you just think ah, I could have done this that and the other. -_- Oh well! I've just got to live with it. :')

On a lighter note! Free day tomorrow so just solid maths revision, yaaay. :smile:
Original post by Zigggyy.
ughhh, I feel so rubbish. I had my english literature exam and idk, it went okaay, but y'ano when you just think ah, I could have done this that and the other. -_- Oh well! I've just got to live with it. :')

On a lighter note! Free day tomorrow so just solid maths revision, yaaay. :smile:

cie igcse? if so, i just sat that! hahahaha
Original post by Paparazzo
Tell me about it. :yawn:

Sagst mit mir wie es!
Original post by n4t4_96srb
Hey, I thought it was hard, until after the exam when i was discussing it with friends and realised a couple of my guesses were right. the last question was hard but I hope i've done well because I'm doing it next year haha:smile: How did you find it? Did people in your year find it hard??? Do you know what the average grade boundary is for OCR, like is it 32 to get an A*, and 27 to get an A or what??? argghh haha

I thought that the first three pages were really easy but the last two were quite tricky. :s-smilie: I'm doing French next year too and I really hope that I got at least an A for Listening, if not an A*! Some people on here have said that an A* is 33/40 which isn't too bad! I'm not sure for certain what the grade boundaries are though. :frown: People in my year actually found the paper really hard, especially the last question! I hated the question about the woman in the cupboard, I'm such an idiot - I put that she was in a cellar. :'( How did your year find it? What do you think you've got? :smile:
Original post by g.k.galloway
I'm doing edexcel... what is it specifically? I doubt they are too different :smile:

Revising key words, religous aspects ( christianity and muslim ) oh and faith groups :s-smilie: ( eg True love waits ( I do not know what they do ) )
Reply 9071
Original post by xoxlovelifexox

haha yeah! But i dont think we can talk about it :')

ahaha, also, omg. There was a powercut during the french listening ahaha and it was half way through, so they had to sit the english exam and then go back to it :/ to say our examinations officer was stressed, would be an understatement!

ZIGGGYY!

hello again :smile: i love the way you just pop in every now and again :biggrin::biggrin:

i'm sure it was fine - there are defo a few of us on here who strongly dislike english!!!
haha yeah! But i dont think we can talk about it :')

ahaha, also, omg. There was a powercut during the french listening ahaha and it was half way through, so they had to sit the english exam and then go back to it :/ to say our examinations officer was stressed, would be an understatement!

i don't think we can on here but through like the mail system i think we're allowed because noone else will be able to see what we're saying right?

oh my gosh, that sounds dreadful! how did you find french though? i don't take french i take german, but a lot of my close friends took it! that's one exam we can discuss here :smile:

SHHHHHH :facepalm: :biggrin:
Reply 9075
Music went awfully. Biology tomorrow, yay...
i don't think we can on here but through like the mail system i think we're allowed because noone else will be able to see what we're saying right?

oh my gosh, that sounds dreadful! how did you find french though? i don't take french i take german, but a lot of my close friends took it! that's one exam we can discuss here :smile:

No TSR is very clear that you can not PM regarding exams as people may be sending messages to others that have not taken the exam. Even though this is not true in your case you still have to follow the rules. Please do not private message about the exam as you will be given 10 warning ponts and possibly a ban.
Reply 9077
ZIGGGYY!

hello again :smile: i love the way you just pop in every now and again :biggrin::biggrin:

i'm sure it was fine - there are defo a few of us on here who strongly dislike english!!!

ahahahaa, your messages literally make me laugh ahaha! :')

Heeey! How have you been with revision and exams and all of that? :tongue:

pahaha, yeah I do tend to pop by whenever I just remember :wink: ahaha, no, I just don't know what to say half of the time. :') But reading conversations is always fun :biggrin:

Yes, ugh I hate english and history. Ahhhh I will never have to analyse a book ever again, ughh, omg, awww, how sad. :wink:
SHHHHHH :facepalm: :biggrin:

SORRY. i will ssshhhhhhh. :biggrin:
Original post by GreenLantern1
No TSR is very clear that you can not PM regarding exams as people may be sending messages to others that have not taken the exam. Even though this is not true in your case you still have to follow the rules. Please do not private message about the exam as you will be given 10 warning ponts and possibly a ban.

i've got the message loud and clear! i'll sssssssshhhhh.

Latest