The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drandy76
Nice, do you know how many maths modules you take first year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We take 6 maths modules and two economics ones
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hi guys,

I'm an offer holder for September 2016 entry for Biomedical Science at Kings, I just want to ask whether if anyone has been let into their courses despite missing their offer by one or 2 grades? How lenient are the King's admissions?

Thanks!
Hi. I just got my firm. I haven't been able to do anything for the past few days as I have been ill. I must ask, on UCAS, if your firm accepts you, is there anything more one would have to do? On the UCAS website, I couldn't see an accept button anywhere in sight. I wasn't sure if I had to confirm that I still want my firm or if it was already implied. As stupid as my situation may sound, may I have some advice please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Archurus23
Hi. I just got my firm. I haven't been able to do anything for the past few days as I have been ill. I must ask, on UCAS, if your firm accepts you, is there anything more one would have to do? On the UCAS website, I couldn't see an accept button anywhere in sight. I wasn't sure if I had to confirm that I still want my firm or if it was already implied. As stupid as my situation may sound, may I have some advice please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, you're in.
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone here doing maths?
Anyone for PPE or any of the singular disciplines?
Is anyone studying neuroscience here?
Original post by Zarriiiee
Anyone here doing maths?

I am doing Maths! what maths are you doing?
The 2017 thread for KCL will be up and stickied shortly.

Latest