The Student Room Group

Jobs for under 16's

Scroll to see replies

scrotum
Hey this caught my eye if you know any hairdressers in Rochdale please could you pm me
Am 15 years old and 16 in January and looking for a job in Livingston any help
where are you based?
you could get a hair and beauty Saturday job that is what i am looking for
Does anyone know where i can get a Saturday job?
Anything just need cash ASAPxxxx
need job as no money to do anythink
would i need to give them my cv ?
Reply 108
I am 15 and am looking for a job on the weekends
I don't see why you can't do it independently. It would probably look better on your CV too. I'm pretty sure a lot of places would be pretty happy to take on some free labour. They might even take you on afterwards if you do a good enough job. Just make sure you set a time limit, for example 2 weeks. Otherwise you'll be working like a dog for nothing for the rest of your life ahaha.
hiya i love in wythisaw i would like to know if there is ay hair sweping jobs i am 14
(edited 7 years ago)
i am 14 and have recently been job hunting. i have been to several hairdressers who have taken my CV. all you need to go to is small shops/ hairdressers (someone i know who is 14 works at a dry cleaners) ask if there is any under 16 jobs available (politely!) if so then produce a CV which was written carefully and wait for a response. dont forget to say thank you for your time or sorry for the interruption etc. however, if there is absolutely none try baby sitting or pet sitting. Even a paper-round, washing cars or sorting out people gardens gets you some cash so try anything and everything you never know until you try.
good luck!
Mcolls mainly i see youngens doing it alot and i live in lincol
Original post by ALBERTA
Hairdressers definitely...they'll make you wash peoples hair sometimes, make coffe/tea and you'll probably get £25 or £30 a day...that's what my friend got

hi we are interested in the job, my name is soraia and my friends name is lisa, please reply. thank you
I.am 13 and looking for a Saturday job at a hairdressers in edinburgh so it needs to be close at EH52JT
I am intersted in at job but I go to school so If it would be possible to have a Saturday job please
(edited 7 years ago)
where in Bradley stoke could you get a paper round
Reply 117
Independantly, because doing any type of work is still experience isnt it but doing it through school is the best best because its official and health and safety and all sorts of stuff are considered but you can still work for say a family franchise or something and put it on your cv for the future
Reply 118
We're about do you apply for this cause it would be a good help to me as I want to do hair and beauty apprenticeship in collage and in my last year of high school when I go back in September I'm 15
What chemist company did you work with when you were 15?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending