The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

And guys we can't forget whatever power or w/e Itachi gave Naruto.
the latest chapter is just crazy... wow, people are accusing Kishimoto of some increasingly far out, over the top plots and stuff, didn't know Madara is being that elaborate with his plans...

Killer Bees backstory was cool though
Reply 82
Can't find the website.

Emailed one of my buddies in Tokyo. He helped me translate some of the more difficult words on the website, so he might still have the link. Although I am beginning to fear it was a fake as it should be much much more known and easier to find. It is Naruto after all.

I'll get back to you when I get a reply (he is out of office at the moment).
Reply 83
Original post by Indy-J
I recently read somewhere that there is another "series" planned after shippuden where Naruto is already Hokage.

And it came from a fairly reliable source I believe. So, all in all, that means that it is highly likely that the final Sasuke Vs. Naruto battle will happen in the future when they are both older. But let me try confirm this information before saying it is fact.

Naruto "Akkipuden" is the one I always hear about, no idea if it's true though.

Naruto and Sasuke will fight in Shippuden though, the stage is set and I can't see it not happening. It won't be the final part of Shuippuden either, I expect that Sasuke will see the light or whatever and team up with Naruto to defeat Madara after.

Of course, that leaves Kabuto and any possible Orochimaru reappearance, which is what I'm sure he's trying to do. It's possible that they could be the final bosses in another series but I find it unlikely. A whole new story'd seem a bit far-fetched too, I think it'll end in Shippuden.

This video hints that the battle might not end now though, which could mean another series. Make sure you read the manga before you watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU19nHFwxPE
Reply 84
Original post by paddy__power
If you find that, rep will be given :P

Off topic question Paddy, are you the tsr labour leader?
Original post by Kiss
Off topic question Paddy, are you the tsr labour leader?

Aye I am (It does say so in the sig). :smile:
Original post by xDave-
Naruto "Akkipuden" is the one I always hear about, no idea if it's true though.

Naruto and Sasuke will fight in Shippuden though, the stage is set and I can't see it not happening. It won't be the final part of Shuippuden either, I expect that Sasuke will see the light or whatever and team up with Naruto to defeat Madara after.

Of course, that leaves Kabuto and any possible Orochimaru reappearance, which is what I'm sure he's trying to do. It's possible that they could be the final bosses in another series but I find it unlikely. A whole new story'd seem a bit far-fetched too, I think it'll end in Shippuden.

This video hints that the battle might not end now though, which could mean another series. Make sure you read the manga before you watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU19nHFwxPE

Orichimaru just keeps coming back :lol:
Original post by Kiss
Noticed there wasn't a Naruto thread about, thought I'd make one. So who's your favourite characters, favourite jutsus, favourite hidden village? What're you thoughts on what will happen??? :smile:

Discuss!!!

Favourite character: Itachi Uchiha (sucks that he's dead, though :frown:)
Favourite jutsu: Naturally, amaterasu!
Favourite hidden village: hmm, tough one...
Thoughts on what will happen: Well, not having watched the manga, one can't be too sure!
Reply 88
Aye I am (It does say so in the sig). :smile:

Ahhh sweet (I didn't notice lol)
Original post by Kiss
Ahhh sweet (I didn't notice lol)

Is there a reason you ask...?
Reply 90
Is there a reason you ask...?

Was just wondering
Original post by Kiss
Was just wondering

Fair enough :smile:
Reply 92
Although Naruto has been out since ever I've only started watching it .. it's been for a very long time on my watch list but for some reason didn't get the chance to sit down and watch it :P ...

anyways.. so far I think this anime is GREAT!!!!!!!!! i love it, I literally can't get enough of it...I'd just sit down for hours and go through as many episodes I can until I'm tired lol

I like Naruto's character so much although it he can get a bit annoying -_-'' at times but his sense of humor, determination, not having a clue most of the time, strength etc are what makes him very unique .. BELIEVE IT :P

I like Sakura too, she is very bright and funny (esp inner Sakura lol) but in the early episodes I found her physical weakness quite frustrating :/

my fav character though so far is Kakashi ^^'
I haven't really thought much about the villages but I think the leaf
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by HanaKimi
Although Naruto has been out since ever I've only started watching it .. it's been for a very long time on my watch list but for some reason didn't get the chance to sit down and watch it :P ...

anyways.. so far I think this anime is GREAT!!!!!!!!! i love it, I literally can't get enough of it...I'd just sit down for hours and go through as many episodes I can until I'm tired lol

I like Naruto's character so much although it he can get a bit annoying -_-'' at times but his sense of humor, determination, not having a clue most of the time, strength etc are what makes him very unique .. BELIEVE IT :P

I like Sakura too, she is very bright and funny (esp inner Sakura lol) but in the early episodes I found her physical weakness quite frustrating :/

my fav character though so far is Kakashi ^^'
I haven't really thought much about the villages but I think the leaf

I like you now :biggrin: but seriously, really? and how far are you into the anime? i think everyone was annoyed by Naruto at first (I liked him though) but yes XD Ah cool, you don't see people who like Sakura too much (I'm not on eof them) but that's yeah, she can be a biiiiiiiiit annoying.
Reply 94
Rock Lee!

Let the power of youth explode!!!
Reply 95
Original post by miser
Rock Lee!

Let the power of youth explode!!!

I love Lee and Guy!
Just watched Kakashi gaiden (so depressing, but so good), what happened to Obito was so tragic but kinda beneficial in ways in hindsight

the anime's great atm
Reply 97
Original post by Kiss
I love Lee and Guy!

Have you seen this?

http://mangastream.com/read/rock_lee/15083938/1
Reply 98

Hahahahaha!!! That's amazing!!! :biggrin:
i love kakashi sense? so cool

Quick Reply

Latest