Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Liverpool Hope PGCE Primary 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by MadButMeansWell
RachBee I'm really sorry:frown: Keep trying, I got rejected from Edge Hill in Jan (after waiting 6 weeks for an answer- its awful I know) and I talked to people on my interview day there who were on their second year of applying and both got in. And there's still extra and clearing- extra starts any day now. Don't lose hope x

Aww thankyou *hugs* I got a letter from Hope today, saying I'm on a reserve list so if anyone doesn't meet the offer requirements or doesn't want their place I might get offered a place, maybe close to September. Don't hold out much hope though, I doubt anyone offered a place will choose not to accept it! :frown:
All the best to those of you who were successful though.
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 201
Original post by RachBee
Aww thankyou *hugs* I got a letter from Hope today, saying I'm on a reserve list so if anyone doesn't meet the offer requirements or doesn't want their place I might get offered a place, maybe close to September. Don't hold out much hope though, I doubt anyone offered a place will choose not to accept it! :frown:
All the best to those of you who were successful though.

I've applied for GTP too and that's my preference so if I get it I'll be turning my place down - will tell them to give it to you RachBee, chin up! :smile:
Reply 202
Original post by DJ8765
I've applied for GTP too and that's my preference so if I get it I'll be turning my place down - will tell them to give it to you RachBee, chin up! :smile:

Aww, thankyou DJ8765 :wink: That sentiment really made me smile and gave me that little bit of hope back because there may be other folks like you who are perhaps considering a few options and may end up taking another place or another route into teaching. Thankyou for cheering me up :redface: Best of luck with your GTP application and congratulations on your successful Hope application :smile: *hugs*
Reply 203
To everyone who has received a place at hope - congratulations! Someone has set up a facebook group for us all to meet and discuss stuff so here's the link if you want to come and join us :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/187850287996103/
Original post by nattyb
To everyone who has received a place at hope - congratulations! Someone has set up a facebook group for us all to meet and discuss stuff so here's the link if you want to come and join us :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/187850287996103/

Thanks for the heads up, just sent request :smile: xx
Reply 205
Original post by DJ8765

I'm glad that I didn't give up...I just got an unconditional offer from Manchester :smile: So happy :smile:
Original post by RachBee
I'm glad that I didn't give up...I just got an unconditional offer from Manchester :smile: So happy :smile:

:smile: congratulations :smile:

Good luck with everything xx
Reply 207
Original post by tea_loving_girl
:smile: congratulations :smile:

Good luck with everything xx

Thankyou :redface: Good luck to you too :smile: xxx
Reply 208
Original post by RachBee

That's fantastic well done! I actually got a GTP interview (wasn't expecting to as so competitive and only 19 places for tons of applicants! Had interview yesterday and seemed to go really well but everyone said that so who knows? If I'm lucky enough will def accept it rather than Hope as no PGCE fees and I'll be paid £16K to train!!! Fingers crossed! :smile:
Reply 209
Original post by DJ8765
That's fantastic well done! I actually got a GTP interview (wasn't expecting to as so competitive and only 19 places for tons of applicants! Had interview yesterday and seemed to go really well but everyone said that so who knows? If I'm lucky enough will def accept it rather than Hope as no PGCE fees and I'll be paid £16K to train!!! Fingers crossed! :smile:

Thankyou so much :redface: Wow, well done...I hope that they offer you one of those 19 places :smile: Good luck with whichever route you end up taking :smile: *hugs*
Reply 210
Original post by RachBee
Thankyou so much :redface: Wow, well done...I hope that they offer you one of those 19 places :smile: Good luck with whichever route you end up taking :smile: *hugs*

I got the GTP so WILL be turning down Hope :wink: Imagine a salary again after all this student scraping!! :smile:
Reply 211
Original post by DJ8765
I got the GTP so WILL be turning down Hope :wink: Imagine a salary again after all this student scraping!! :smile:

Congratulations! Plus this is good for me because I'm on the reserve list *fingers crossed I get a call from hope* :smile:
Reply 212
Original post by Jenny_G
Congratulations! Plus this is good for me because I'm on the reserve list *fingers crossed I get a call from hope* :smile:

Oh I hope you do! best of luck! :smile:
Reply 213
Original post by DJ8765

Congratulations, that's awesome news! :smile:
Reply 214
I've just found out that I have now got a place for September!!! I'm soooo happy!
Original post by Jenny_G
I've just found out that I have now got a place for September!!! I'm soooo happy!

Awesome well done! We have a facebook group set up if you fancy joining :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187850287996103/
Reply 216
Original post by Jenny_G

I got offered a place after being on the reserve list...sadly I've accepted a place at Manchester so couldn't take it :s-smilie: It's nice to know that I was wanted after all though :wink: Congrats on getting a place :smile:
Reply 217
Original post by RachBee
I got offered a place after being on the reserve list...sadly I've accepted a place at Manchester so couldn't take it :s-smilie: It's nice to know that I was wanted after all though :wink: Congrats on getting a place :smile:

Well done on getting the 2 offers though! You see, you must have got offered the place I turned down :wink: Sure you'll do fab at Manchester - things always happen for a reason and you were obviously meant to go there! Same as me with the GTP - couldn't have worked out better, am training in my own lovely school! Good luck with it, I'm sure we'll all be on here screaming for help once training starts! x
Reply 218
Has anyone filled in the primary teaching:successful applicant guidance ? Im struggling reading through all the repprts and coming up with the implications :/ any advice?
Thank you in advance
X
Reply 219
hi all has any one done or started their primary teaching:successful applicant guidance sheet? Im struggling to read throughthe reports and pick some key implications :/ any advice would be grately appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending