The Student Room Group

OCR MEI C2 MAY 18th

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Axion
66/72

Nice! Here's a bit of revision help... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqwC41RDPyg :wink:
Reply 21
Original post by moogoomonkey
Nice! Here's a bit of revision help... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqwC41RDPyg :wink:

oh dear god!

(edited 11 years ago)
Lol my maths teacher showed it to us along with another one but I won't make you sit through the horror :wink: Although it might come in handy for M1...
Reply 23
Heyyyy :smile:
Imma do a paper or two today! I don't think I'm going to do very well in this exam and I've heard it doesn't really relate to C3 or C4 so is hard to retake hmm s:
Reply 24
Original post by moogoomonkey

That is genius omg!
I'm going to link it to some of my friends :laugh:
Reply 25
Original post by Saif95
LOLL!
My favourite part is 3:10 - 4:10

...anyway im not ready for this exam...! :frown:

Me either! :frown: I was ready a few weeks ago but lately I've been focusing on other subjects so now I've forgotten a lot.
Original post by nju
That's what I thought but how do you get -sin theta

its because if you add 180 degrees to the angle it is the same but negative its easy to see if you draw out a sin graph :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Alotties
Heyyyy :smile:
Imma do a paper or two today! I don't think I'm going to do very well in this exam and I've heard it doesn't really relate to C3 or C4 so is hard to retake hmm s:

I'm retaking and apart from the series and sequences C3 and C4 builds on everything else in C2, so it's not too bad.
im actually ****ed
Reply 29
Original post by nju
I'm retaking and apart from the series and sequences C3 and C4 builds on everything else in C2, so it's not too bad.

Sequences and series are one of my weak points!
I'm not very logical :tongue:
Ohwell hopefully I will do okay tomorrow!
Im feeling alright. Iv had 7 As in the last few months. Although the last 2 tests i did i got Bs. One of them i was 1 of an A, and the other one 4 of an A. Although im buying the silver faced Casio calculator today so it should boost my marks.
If they ask the right questions i think il be able to get an A.
Reply 31
Can anyone help me with question 12iv on the June 09 paper?
I am totally stumped :tongue:

Just looked up the boundaries for this paper. 51 for an A, that's really low omg it is a hard paper though imo!

If I count up my marks without answering the last two parts which I don't understand I still get 59! Pretty good :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
can someone explain diffrentiating form first principles please i really dont understand it :confused:
anyone guessing whats going to come on this years paper my bets are on MODELING CURVES!!!
Reply 34
Original post by BrightStar57
can someone explain diffrentiating form first principles please i really dont understand it :confused:

I don't have a clue what it is so I hope it doesn't come up :tongue:
Original post by Axion
66/72

how do you do so well please share you tips =)
Reply 36
Original post by King of the Jungle
how do you do so well please share you tips =)

I dont know :/ just do loads and loads of past papers? the question formats tend to be similar
Original post by Axion
I dont know :/ just do loads and loads of past papers? the question formats tend to be similar

i have done 2 so far and im getting cs and ds will it improve if i do more.
Reply 38

Yes, but you've left it a bit late.
Practice the questions you're not very strong on and learn how to solve those and ones similar to it and that should improve your marks :smile:

I think so! it should do!!
but I did loads of past mechanics papers and the paper today was not similar in many ways at all !!!!!!
Im doing the same as you though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest