The Student Room Group

A2 Jewish Scriptures revision help?!

No one seems to do this course (i've heard about 500 people in the country do it) so there are no books or revision guides anywhere! Does anyone have any help on how to revise for this subject as I haven't gotten anything above 70% in all of my practice essays all year despite revising a lot! I have made revision cards of every unit, spider diagrams for each unit, 2 books worth of notes which I am reading over and re-writing all the time. What else can I possibly do?! I don't think i'm quite grasping the topic altogether anyway as i'm an atheist, maybe that's my problem.
revise history during 1940's when nazi's came to power and the raise of mon fuhrer.
Reply 2
do you do ocr?! if so i do it too!!!!
Reply 3
exams next week Good Luck!,My teacher recomends to learn as much quotes of by heart for scriptures as it bumps up your mark.Alos remeber scholarly views and commentator's interpetations of verses. Are you doing OCR like me?
Best of Luck!
Reply 4
thanks, you too!! the quotes just dont go into my head, so fustratig! are you missing out any topics or revising it all? and what other unit do you do?
Original post by 98DS11
exams next week Good Luck!,My teacher recomends to learn as much quotes of by heart for scriptures as it bumps up your mark.Alos remeber scholarly views and commentator's interpetations of verses. Are you doing OCR like me?
Best of Luck!
i think as long as you have quotes and can blab its okay.
Im doing it tomorrow as well so good luck! im hoping for good questions
what questions do you think will come up i don't really know wisdom will that be a major problem....
Reply 7
i havent learnet messiah or song of songs in wisdom so i hope it will be okay!!!! good luck everyone! does anyone have any predictions??
Haha just saw this thread :smile: Good luck today guys!
how did everyone find it?
Reply 10
i did amos and reward and punishment you? what other mod did you do?
yeah i picked the same. i did the Judaism module, you?
i wrote quite a lot im just worried i didnt focus enough on the actual question. oh well its over now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending