The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

Whos going to Bedfordshire, Luton Campus?

Hello everyone, I beleive alot of us will have received our offers for university, I am going to be going to Bedfordshire, Luton Campus to study business management.
Is anybody else going to this campus, or even the course I am doing?

If anyone has been here please share your experiences, including the behaviour of students, night life, accommodation etc.

P.S if anyone is staying in Lea Halls join the thread!
Reply 1
Me too, but im studying Interior Design.
Im still sorting out my accommodation.
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
I'm hopefully going there to do psychology and criminal behaviour and I've applied for fitzroy court :smile:
Hello,
I'm doing international Business and have been offered accom in Lea Halls.. not sure if i should take it or not..
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by dishwashertales
Hello,
I'm doing international Business and have been offered accom in Lea Halls.. not sure if i should take it or not..

Why wouldn't you take it?
Reply 5
I'm doing psychology and I'm in lea halls really dont like the look of these halls to be honest

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Hjohnston18
I'm doing psychology and I'm in lea halls really dont like the look of these halls to be honest

I got an offer from lea halls as well, applied for fitzroy/wenlock courts but apparently they're full :frown:

what does lea halls look like because i have only seen pics from the outside and why don't you like the look of them, are they dirty?
Reply 7
They are tiny like the kitchen is like a table in size. Horrible! Bedrooms so basic and look dirty really look horrid

Original post by blackstarz245
I got an offer from lea halls as well, applied for fitzroy/wenlock courts but apparently they're full :frown:

what does lea halls look like because i have only seen pics from the outside and why don't you like the look of them, are they dirty?

I got Lea Halls and then got another email saying I had been offered a place at Fitzroy/Wenlock .. so I totally think it might be worth ringing them up and asking if there any cancellation..

The lack of pictures for any accom regardless of Fiztroy or other halls is a joke they really need to sort it out.. how can we be expected to so much money for something we havent a clue what it looks like - were meant to live there for the next year!
anyone looking into moving into private accomdation?
Reply 10
I am :smile: I'm studying psychology and criminology- anyone else?

(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest