The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kidnap them, cut off parts of them and mail it to their families. Or for a more subtle approach u could put loads of pamphlets from the health clinic about stds and loads of condoms in their mailbox. Hope it gets better :smile:
Reply 121
Kill them with kindness.
I doubt Young metro would trust them, call him up
Guys this thread is 4 years old, op has left school hahaha
Well you could do what Eric Cartman did on South Park and cook their parents in chilli and force feed them said chilli...

Spoiler

Original post by Lil08
Kill them with kindness.

This!!!

Be absolutely gorgeous get them to show their mean side time and time again, they'll become so frustrated that all you ever do is be nice and not respond horribly which would allow them to feel better about their behaviour.
This is just about them copying you on the test. I'm assuming if they copy you they are sitting nearby so just ell them that if they shut up you will give them the answers. Next write down incorrect answers on a piece of paper and give it to them. I did this on a bully once and he got a fail grade on his test. He NEVER bugged me again.
It probably isn't the best idea to get revenge, but
I made a really, like 300,000 Scoville spicy sicker, and wrapped it. I put it on her desk with an anonymous note. I did this during the secret Santa thing so it would be a little less obvious (she posses of a lot of people) and ya I probably went over board but I don't care!
throw them in the recycling bin
Original post by AnonymousTroll
This is just about them copying you on the test. I'm assuming if they copy you they are sitting nearby so just ell them that if they shut up you will give them the answers. Next write down incorrect answers on a piece of paper and give it to them. I did this on a bully once and he got a fail grade on his test. He NEVER bugged me again.

i should do that for fun:biggrin:
did he ever try to beat u up?
make problems between her and her friends spread rumors about her make her slap you in the face in front of the class and act innocent or maybe even cry gather embarrassing information about her and threaten her with it frame her of stealing her friends stuffwhen they talk about you ignore them and act coolhit them show them you are not scared
super glue there lockers shut and replace there reports with something weird.
What I do is threaten them back. Once someone insulted me calling me an insecure crybaby. I retaliated with if that's who I am then you think you can take me in a fight? They said yes and I kicked them in the stomach. They fell over in pain and cried. I leaned over them and said. Who's the crybaby now??
Another way of doing it is plan an insult to say to them. Karma is a ***** and will not let you use your insult so they won't insult you. Works every time!
Guys, OP made this thread 5 fricking years ago! She'll be 20 or over by now and probably at uni :facepalm:
Reply 134
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Guys, OP made this thread 5 fricking years ago! She'll be 20 or over by now and probably at uni :facepalm:

Exactly. Why do people feel the need to bump really old threads.
Original post by S2M
Exactly. Why do people feel the need to bump really old threads.

Idk I mean what if someone else had the same problem and they came here looking for answers? They wouldn't want the stuff that worked 4 years ago they'd want stuff that works today! And it's nice to feel like your participating in something.
Reply 136
Original post by Jkl66710
Idk I mean what if someone else had the same problem and they came here looking for answers? They wouldn't want the stuff that worked 4 years ago they'd want stuff that works today! And it's nice to feel like your participating in something.

There is nothing wrong with look through the thread and the posts. However, instead of bumping old threads users should make a new thread directly related to their situation and for new responses.
I went through similar stuff- Now I've finished school with (hopefully lol) A Levels and a uni place, and all the bullies have dropped out of their level 1 btec college course and have no future prospects. Work hard, and one day you'll sit back with a glass of champagne celebrating a fab promotion and not giving a single scheiss about what they're up to. You got this g! School days were by far the worst years of my life, just take it 24 hours at a time and keep going :h:
Original post by S2M
There is nothing wrong with look through the thread and the posts. However, instead of bumping old threads users should make a new thread directly related to their situation and for new responses.

Thank you for being so polite about this. I now see my mistake and will remember to check dates and such before answering a thread. It was my fault for not realising. Have a good day😜
That just makes you as bad as they are. And I'm sure you don't want to be classed as the same level as them.
That girl still hasn't given your belongings back? That is theft, and that is illegal, you should take this to the headteacher or the police.

They hit you? Then that is assault, and that should definitely be taken to the police, the police don't take assault lightly, and they can be arrested.

-----
gomovies
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending