The Student Room Group

Social Work Applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emi-L
Yes! So excited to start. I'm on course to get the required grades, so unless something goes drastically wrong i'll be there in September!

Are you studying a masters or a degree? :smile:
Reply 301
Original post by carriewright_
Are you studying a masters or a degree? :smile:

A degree. How about you?
Original post by Emi-L
A degree. How about you?

A masters!! 😁 good luck x
Anyome hear from Queens uni (QUB) for SW??
Reply 304
Original post by sai8701
I'm just literally still buzzing... offered a place for BSc social work at Cardiff Met. just wondering whose been offered a place and going?? oh and good luck to those waiting, :smile:)) x

Congratulations on getting into Cardiff Met, I've got an interview in June, so finding all these posts really useful. I haven't had the letter yet, does the Cardiff process take 4-5 hours like some of the other threads have been stating, also how soon after the interview did they make the offer?
I applied for salford, uclan, edge hill, Sheffield Hallam, liverpool hope. I got an unconditional offer at all the university's but decided to stay local and pick edge hill and hope but hopefully I get to meet some fantastic people there. If anyone is going to edge hill, are there anyone applying for halls? Good luck with your exams everyone and hopefully we all get on the social work course haha :smile:
Hi I seen you applied for edge hill, are you going to that uni because I'm going there myself haha. I didn't really get a good vibe of uclan did you?
Hi I'm studying undergraduate level you? I've started a edge hill social workers form for new applicant jump on it haha
Original post by Megan0912
Hello,

Hope everyone's applications are going well!

I have applied to study Social Work at:
Greenwich, Canterbury Christ, ARU, Bournemouth and Lincoln!

I have interviews for all of them this month and the start of Feb, and had my interview on Wed for ARU and received an offer yesterday!

Anyone applied to the same as me?

I am applying for ARU as a transfer student, how did you find the interview??
Hey,

Anyone studying BA SW at Greenwich this September? Thanks :smile:
Hi everyone,

I am a mature student (31 y/o), I applied to University of Brighton Bsc (Hons) Social Work through clearing, had 2 days notice to prepare for interview and test and just got a confirmation today that I have been accepted to start in September 2016. I am over the moon! Beyond thrilled!!
Keep pushing guys you will make it, if anyone needs any interview tips or advice just feel free to ask. :-)
Is anyone studying Social work In University of Chester Warrington Campus?
Original post by Alisha hollow
Hey, I've also applied for social work, bournemouth, bristol uwe, bath, plymouth and have received 2 interviews already, one of which is in a couple of days time! from what I've heard, the written exam is generally just to test your grammar and english level! Good luck to all ☺️

Congrats! Which Universities did you get an interview from? I'm applying to most of the ones you did. How is the process, Do you have any tips? Thank you
Original post by blessing2
I have an interview at Brunel for Social work Ma 10 Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did this go!? What was asked in the individual interview. Really need your help!

Quick Reply

Latest