The Student Room Group

Which Famous People have you met

I was just thinking has anyone ever met any TV star's and they where really nice and has anyone met any that are not so nice?

My Mate met Clare and Sarah of Hollyoaks and they seemed nice
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Robert Muchamore's a prick apparently, not that hes really a TV star just a prick.
Pippa Middleton is lovely
Met Daniel Craig at Heathrow Airport.... Well, I say "met". I was stood next to him at security and well... he ignored me. :cry2:
Trisha Goddard did a poo on my doorstep.

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Robert Muchamore's a prick apparently, not that hes really a TV star just a prick.

Where have you heard that from because I've got to say he really is great with his fans.
Original post by tehmonkey
Where have you heard that from because I've got to say he really is great with his fans.

We had a book signing with him, hes a cock. Hes a cock to people at book signings swearing at disabled kids ect.
Reply 7
Thandie Newton is very nice.

A few years ago, her daughter dropped her toy rabbit at Heathrow airport...I picked it up, shouted 'wait...your rabbit!' And gave it back to her.

That is literally the extent of my showbiz meetings. :colonhash:
I met gary lineker once when his son's team was playing my team and he came to watch (we won 5-1 :biggrin:). Anyway, my dad and i spoke to him after the game, and asked for a photo an autograph. Never seen the guy soo grumpy..

It was probably because he was pissed off that he found out his son was never going to be as good as him :colone:
Reply 9
Met Russell Howard outside of his filmings for Good News and he seemed a bit arrogant as well as bing surrounded by bodyguards with tasers then when i asked for an autograph he looked annoyed and just wrote an "R" -.-
Reply 10
Richard Hammond, smiled at me and said nice to meet you! :love:

Jeremy Kyle signed my book wrong (wouldn't have minded but it was a present!)

Simon Bird (Will from the Inbetweeners) was lovely. Saw him on the tube and got his autograph and a photo :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
We had a book signing with him, hes a cock. Hes a cock to people at book signings swearing at disabled kids ect.

o.0 Seriously, just I've been to quite a few of his book signings and he's never been anything less then pleasant :s-smilie: When was this?
Hugh Grant is an absolute gent.
Original post by Rascacielos
Met Daniel Craig at Heathrow Airport.... Well, I say "met". I was stood next to him at security and well... he ignored me. :cry2:

awkward but you still saw him anyway. and he gave you that weird 'duck face' look he does right?
Reply 14
My mother tells me that Simon Pegg is "lovely".
Reply 15
Erm met gilly and another guy off hollyoaks..they were nice but it would have helped if I knew who they were like :colondollar:
I worked for Eastenders so I met quite a few cast members. But the nicest one has got to be Dot Branning
Jay Sean kissed me on the cheek on new years eve!!! Best moment of my life!
Original post by tehmonkey
o.0 Seriously, just I've been to quite a few of his book signings and he's never been anything less then pleasant :s-smilie: When was this?

Last month, he threw a load of our books on the floor and complained about having security. Then left 20 minutes early after apparently taking ages to sort a time out. He was raging when he walked past me about being complained at for being moody. The other incident I was told about, not sure when it was.
Original post by ibelongtoslytherin
I worked for Eastenders so I met quite a few cast members. But the nicest one has got to be Dot Branning

That's so cool, but how on EARTH did you 'work for Eastenders'? :eek:

Were you an extra or a runner or something?

Quick Reply

Latest