Wahey :biggrin: well done :biggrin:

:woo:

Original post by sheen-bean
Well done!!!!!!!!

Reply 1704
Original post by confused dot com
I just got an offer!! :biggrin:

Congrats. :biggrin:
Any tips for the interview. Also, how long is the ethical case study: short/page long etc?
Reply 1705
nothing from king's yet.... not even an interview offer!
WHY. :'(
if you're going to reject me then just tell me now!
I know i keep thinking that!... BUT it could be a good sign?
Original post by apple17
Any tips for the interview. Also, how long is the ethical case study: short/page long etc?

We're not allowed to disclose that sort of information, besides I think there are lots of different ones. :redface:

My best advice is just to stay calm, think about the questions before answering and smile alot! :lol:
Original post by apple17

Thanks! I can't say much as we had to sign something, but the ISC book (I think) was good for medicine interviews in general. Also, just be yourself in the interview as it's hard to keep up a pretence when they are firing questions at you :smile: Good luck!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1709
I know i keep thinking that!... BUT it could be a good sign?

I'm not too sure... Surely the later we get our interview dates (assuming that we will get one hopefully), the more disadvantaged we are in getting an offer? Since a lot of the offer places would have already been given out?! :frown:
Reply 1710
Thanks! I can't say much as we had to sign something, but the ISC book was good. Also, just be yourself in the interview as it's hard to keep up a pretence when they are firing questions at you :smile: Good luck!!

Oh sorry. And i will try to remember that. Scared of getting too nervous. :redface:
Reply 1711
Original post by Joseppea
We're not allowed to disclose that sort of information, besides I think there are lots of different ones. :redface:

My best advice is just to stay calm, think about the questions before answering and smile alot! :lol:

Oh, sorry. :frown:
Ah I see, also if u don't know an answer: i am guessing its better to say i don't know than trying to wing it?
Thanks and congrats on ur offer. :smile:
Original post by apple17
Oh sorry. And i will try to remember that. Scared of getting too nervous. :redface:

Try not to be too nervous. The interviewers I got were lovely, but the wait can be a bit unnerving so be prepared for that.
Original post by apple17
Oh, sorry. :frown:
Ah I see, also if u don't know an answer: i am guessing its better to say i don't know than trying to wing it?
Thanks and congrats on ur offer. :smile:

You'll come unstuck quickly if they think you're blagging it! :redface:

Try and steer it back to something you do know about, or say "that's why I like medicine, you can never know everything and there's always something new to discover" - but with a less cringeworthy wording. :tongue:
Original post by momories
I'm not too sure... Surely the later we get our interview dates (assuming that we will get one hopefully), the more disadvantaged we are in getting an offer? Since a lot of the offer places would have already been given out?! :frown:

Hmm I guess when you look at it that way,,but we havent even got interview dates? :frown: I rang them up about a month ago, they said they had 3000 applications and were giving out interviews to a 1000!. :frown: I just want an interview date so I can impress them in person!
Reply 1715
Original post by Joseppea
You'll come unstuck quickly if they think you're blagging it! :redface:

Try and steer it back to something you do know about, or say "that's why I like medicine, you can never know everything and there's always something new to discover" - but with a less cringeworthy wording. :tongue:

Ah thanks for the tip.
Good luck for UCAS and the rest of ur interviews. :smile:
Hmm I guess when you look at it that way,,but we havent even got interview dates? :frown: I rang them up about a month ago, they said they had 3000 applications and were giving out interviews to a 1000!. :frown: I just want an interview date so I can impress them in person!

That's a huge drop in comparison to last years 4500 applicants :eek:
Original post by apple17
Ah thanks for the tip.
Good luck for UCAS and the rest of ur interviews. :smile:

Thank you :biggrin: I won't guarantee it'll work, but honesty is usually the best policy. :tongue:

Good luck with yours too!
Reply 1718
Try not to be too nervous. The interviewers I got were lovely, but the wait can be a bit unnerving so be prepared for that.

Thank you
The waiting is prob worst. I am really impatient. :redface:
Is King's ur top choice?
Original post by apple17
Thank you
The waiting is prob worst. I am really impatient. :redface:
Is King's ur top choice?

I'm not too sure, I really loved Oxford and Imperial too! Is King's yours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending