The only way is Essex cast.
John Terry
Luis Suarez
Craig Bellamy
1) John
2) Edward
3) Jedward
Jeremy Clarkson
Danny Dyer (omFg I'd rabbit punch this mofo...)
Danny Dyer (...then finish him off with a cheeky elbow slam. Arrogant, talentless mess.)
Reply 45
Piers Morgan
TOWIE cast (more than I know)
Jordan
Kate Burley.
Jeremy Clarkson.
and it has gotta be Dappy.
Reply 47
love how my orginal post has got a very neg rating
Reply 48
Original post by willbee
Jedward (one half if needs be- there is one more annoying than the other), Chris Brown, and whoever sings that song "Ohhh sometimes I get this feeling, I get this feeling I never never never never had before". It's completely illogical. Shut the **** up.

She's dead.
Reply 49
1) Kristen Stewart (Mainly to punch some emotion into her face)
2) Madonna
3) Louis Spence
Reply 50
David Cameron, three times.
Piers Morgan.
Piers Morgan, again.
Justin Bieber (nothing against him personally, I'd do it just to annoy his fans).
pixie lott for stealing my screenname, and now people keep asking if im some kind of uber fan... im not :| i should probably come up with some new name to use, but i had it first :'(
alesha dixon shes just annoying :| ggrr!
and kristen stewert - when in the twilight films i dont feel the urge, when doing an interview its hard to resist punching the tv
x
Katie Price
Anyone from JLS
Reply 54
why is Piers Morgan so hated?
Rupert Murdoch
Rupert Murdoch
Rupert Murdoch

The man is absolute scum, I despise every single fibre of his being. So I'd want to just punch him into oblivion.

If you want 3 different celebrities then add Caleb Followhill & Simon Cowell in there.
Simon Cowell - he is responsible for so much awful, awful music.
Jordan - She isn't talented, she isn't good looking, she's just a big, annoying pair of horrible fake tits.
Beiber - Reasons are obvious.

Three is so few :frown:, I had to exclude jedward (they are so infuriating they need to be mentioned separately), every talent show contestent, every reality tv star, and Russel ****ing Brand.
Reply 57
Original post by Alofleicester
Rupert Murdoch
Rupert Murdoch
Rupert Murdoch

The man is absolute scum, I despise every single fibre of his being. So I'd want to just punch him into oblivion.

If you want 3 different celebrities then add Caleb Followhill & Simon Cowell in there.

who?

Easy choices all.
Piers Morgan
Russell Brand
Nicolas Sarkozy - I would absolutely deck this ****er

Quick Reply

Latest