The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Official 2012 Nottingham Trent Firmers!!

Scroll to see replies

[INDENT]
Original post by kirstyvf
where have people doing fashion communication and promotion gone for? :smile:

I have booked norton court, dorking! where have you picked?x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by JessicaB94
Hey is anyone in New Halls block D (day brook) second floor??

I'm block D, but first floor! :smile:
Reply 682
Anyone who booked Blenheim join this group!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/238389329596034/
Reply 683
Anyone in block L, second floor? :smile: x
Reply 684
Original post by nicoleaj
I'm doing primary education too :smile: I'm staying in new hall though!

Awesome! :biggrin: , I'm even more excited about it now the accommodations booked! :biggrin:
Reply 685
Original post by _Meg_
Awesome! :biggrin: , I'm even more excited about it now the accommodations booked! :biggrin:

so am I! It's actually happening! (as long as i get the grades lol)
Reply 686
Nicole Jackson :smile: you don't know how happy i am now I've found someone on my course ha!
Reply 687
Original post by beth.c
Mines LE2306 maybe you're in block M then? x

mines LE2403! So I think we are on the same floor? are you on the second floor?!
Reply 688
Original post by joaana
i dont know tbh, mine says room 124 flat 12

oh ok mine doesn't have a flat number! Where does it tell you that? I'm getting the info from the email telling me my deposit was successful (from online payment gateway)
Reply 690
NTU need to explain these numbers they gave us! :frown:
Original post by gracej27
I'm doing FCP (: i've got room 344 in Sandby

i'm doing fcp too! sandby 302 so we're on the same floor :smile:
Reply 692
Original post by _Meg_
Hey! I'm doing Primary teaching at Clifton. Just booked accommodation, and I'm in room A0012 at Peverell! :biggrin:

YAY ! A-blocker :biggrin:
Reply 693
Original post by Simon_92
I'm doing History too!! see you there haha

Waheeey :biggrin:
Original post by gracej27
aww wow thats good! have you joined the Facebook group for sandby?

i have indeed :smile:
Original post by rdizzle
I recieved my confirmTion email but when i go on the accomodation page its telling me to pay again. Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah it's the same for me but as i guess as we have the confirmation email its not an issue :-)
anyone in mill house? im doing History and politics and i got flat C :-) not looking forward to all of the stairs lol x
Reply 697
Original post by George Martin
Yeah it's the same for me but as i guess as we have the confirmation email its not an issue :-)

I have definitely paid, I sat right here and did it but I don't seem to have a conformation email :/ do think the money will have been taken from my bank and my booking not saved by NTU?

When I go on the website it shows be the room number and stuff I booked but there is also an option underneath to pay. Is it necessary that I pay again to make sure it's booked do you think?

Help from anyone would be appreciated :smile:
Reply 698
Original post by melissa.
Im doing fcp, im staying at mill house:smile:

join the mill house fb group :smile: 'NTU nottingham Trent Mill House Freshers 2012' :smile:
Reply 699
Original post by HayleySM
oh ok mine doesn't have a flat number! Where does it tell you that? I'm getting the info from the email telling me my deposit was successful (from online payment gateway)

well it doesnt say the flat on there just the room, i just remember which one i picked, so im guessing urs gona be like 14 or something but not sure ... they could include that in the email :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending