The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gabdasilva
Has anyone received an offer yet? :smile:

Nope, won't find out until October it's saying now, have you?
I got in touch with them today and they said that the latest they are going to tell us if we got in is October, but most likely mid August, hopefully its by late august
Anyone worried that us leaving will effect the CS fast track apprenticeship?
Reply 283
Anyone from scotland had a date for interview mines was cancelled in June
Well this thread is going to go quiet for a while
Reply 285
Hi have they cancelled the apprenticeships programme
Reply 286
Original post by Lauzzy
Hi have they cancelled the apprenticeships programme

I doubt it. If they had, they would contact us however I dont think Brexit has any major impact on this. (If thats what youre worried about)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 287
Doesn't the apprenticeship actually start in October? If so then they can't expect to let us know within days of the start date. I have to give formal notice for my current job and dont want to have to do that with the uncertainty of whether or not I'll get onto the scheme. Hopefully the recruitment process isn't a reflection of the scheme itself.
Reply 288
Spoke to them today if successful will find out end august mid September and apprenticeships starts early october
in regards to university they said they were ''sorry for the inconvience'
I am on the current cohort working in BIS, message me if you want any advice or help with anything!
Reply 291
Original post by howdykid2015
I am on the current cohort working in BIS, message me if you want any advice or help with anything!

are you able to give any updates on the recruitment progress by any chance? i think thats everyones main worry atm haha. what was the process like when you applied?
Reply 292
Hi, I'm also in the 2015 cohort! The recruitment process certainly took some time.. I had my assessment centre in April 2015 and was informed in June 2015 that I was successful. I was one of the first to start in September although it did take 3 months to undergo security checks and references as well as allocating me to a department. Some of my cohort didn’t start until December/January! The only update I have heard is that they have had a massive amount of applications this year which have taken a large amount of time to process. Try not to worry (although easier said than done) and I'm sure you will hear soon. :smile:
I have the assessment centre tomorrow at 8:30 in London. Does anyone else?
Also for people who have already completed the assessment centre can you tell me what to expect?
Good luck everyone
////
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone got any updates?
Original post by ChrisDe98
Anyone got any updates?

None so far. So frustrating 😞
Reply 297
Did anyone else get the email from them today?
Original post by 99hb388
Did anyone else get the email from them today?

No, what was it about?
Reply 299
Basically saying assessment centres are still running throughout July and August and they are staggering the results of successful candidates up to October

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending