The Student Room Group

Mass racist attack on whites by "asians"

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/9673980.Estate_is_rocked_by_30_man_brawl/?action=complain&cid=10325928

Now, we all know that "asian" actually means Muslim. Yet, where's the news report and public outrage?

A white woman says a few racist words on a tram and we never hear the end of it. A gang of thirty Muslims with weapons attack a white neighbourhood and it barely gets a mention.

Yet another example of the anti-white media at work and all the ignoramus sheeple will go on ignoring it. Typical Muslim cowards, 30 with weapons to attack two white people.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Where in the report does it say it's a racist attack? It clearly says "We are satisfied it is not a racially motivated thing" and also "one line of inquiry is that this could be linked to a burglary in the Wood Farm area. It might literally be a dispute between two youths".

There could have been any other motive behind the attack - the same thing could equally have happened with people in the same community.

Therefore it is not reasonable to say it is "anti-white media at work".

Of course what they did is not acceptable and they should be caught and treated like any other criminals would be, regardless of their background.
(edited 11 years ago)
I hate it when Muslims push me around due to my lack of beard.
the pakistani lads always come in huge droves with loads of them, just one of them things. must be that their families are big. still sheepish cowards, cant fight one on one as they'll get bruted lmao

know this as have had a few mates jumped by them, always about 9 of them crammed into a honda civic lol
Reply 4
Yeah, a gang of thirty asians targetting whites. Obviously not racist....

Wonder what you'd say if the tables were turned and it was a gang of 30 whites attacking 2 asians?

Hell, those vigilante's in Heywood a few weeks ago were called racist for smashing up a takeaway owned by a pedofile ring purely because the people they targetted were asian. Hell, the Heywood vigilantes were chanting "Pedo's out" and the biased, anti-white media edited the chants bleeping out the word "pedo" to act like they were chanting "Muslims" or "Pakis" out.
Reply 5
We are satisfied it is not a racially motivated thing.”

OP; your argument is vacuous.
Reply 6
"Witnesses told police a group of about 30 Asian or black men squared up to several Wood Farm residents with their weapons."

Wood Farm resident Pete Bonney said: “There are so many rumours going around we don’t know what’s happened

"The 18-year-old was left with minor head injuries that did not need hospital treatment, and the other man was treated at Oxford’s John Radcliffe Hospital for facial bruising. "

Do you really think 30 guys with weapons would result to minor head injuries and facial bruising? Maybe this is why the media chose to ignore it. The only reason you created this thread was to encourage hate towards Muslims- "asian" actually means Muslim" as you say.
Original post by badcheesecrispy
the pakistani lads always come in huge droves with loads of them, just one of them things. must be that their families are big. still sheepish cowards, cant fight one on one as they'll get bruted lmao

know this as have had a few mates jumped by them, always about 9 of them crammed into a honda civic lol

This. Nothing against Pakistani people or them having big families as long as they're peaceful, which in fairness most of them that I've met are. The ones who intentionally play the numbers game on lads who aren't even out looking for trouble are just wrong.
the police are satisfied it was not racially motivated because the victims were white, if the victims had been non-white this would be a big news story and it would be viewed as racist
Reply 9
not saying that the Asians were right to be violent, but they certainly should be able to protest. just like the EDL whose ridiculous protests cause widespread damage to town centres..Muslims mainly are non-violent, even this incident was a minor scuffle. If you want to stop this, then youve got to ban the people who started the trouble - groups like the EDL and even the BNP.
Original post by Zeffy
Yeah, a gang of thirty asians targetting whites. Obviously not racist....

Wonder what you'd say if the tables were turned and it was a gang of 30 whites attacking 2 asians?

Hell, those vigilante's in Heywood a few weeks ago were called racist for smashing up a takeaway owned by a pedofile ring purely because the people they targetted were asian. Hell, the Heywood vigilantes were chanting "Pedo's out" and the biased, anti-white media edited the chants bleeping out the word "pedo" to act like they were chanting "Muslims" or "Pakis" out.

Spot on bro it never seems racially motivated when it's against whites :rolleyes: & btw I myself am part asian but have mostly white english mates :yy:
Reply 11
Wether or not it was racist, it's certainly damaged the reputation of the asians in that neighbourhood and will no doubt stimulate racial hatred.
Reply 12
Original post by Kiss
Wether or not it was racist, it's certainly damaged the reputation of the asians in that neighbourhood and will no doubt stimulate racial hatred.

but not the black people?
Reply 13
Original post by tehforum
but not the black people?

Well it might but since it was by asians I'm guessing they're going to be the ones who most people will be pissed off at most.
Reply 14
Original post by Kiss
Well it might but since it was by asians I'm guessing they're going to be the ones who most people will be pissed off at most.

Witnesses told police a group of about 30 Asian or black men squared up to several Wood Farm residents with their weapons."

Yeh.... racist because they were from a different race, even though the motivation clearly has no evidence of racism.
Therefore what your saying is it is only possible for violence to be non racist when people from the same race have a feud with eachother.

If so I propose it is you who's the racist :holmes:

Also people went mental about a cat being put in a bin......internet outrage isnt usefull a tool to work out how people view different things
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by tehforum

I didn't bother reading the article, I just looked at the title and scanned the post quickly.
Original post by Zeffy
http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/9673980.Estate_is_rocked_by_30_man_brawl/?action=complain&cid=10325928

Now, we all know that "asian" actually means Muslim. Yet, where's the news report and public outrage?

A white woman says a few racist words on a tram and we never hear the end of it. A gang of thirty Muslims with weapons attack a white neighbourhood and it barely gets a mention.

Yet another example of the anti-white media at work and all the ignoramus sheeple will go on ignoring it. Typical Muslim cowards, 30 with weapons to attack two white people.

Are you stating all muslims are cowards ?
when I read troll threads like this I get amazed and saddened that there are people in the world that either; are as stupid as the OP, or more likely; are so sad and lonely that they sit at home and pretend to hold views as stupid as the OP.

I really don't get it
FAO trolls:

get a hobby, find some friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending