The Student Room Group

Girls what would you do in this situation?

Poll

Would you give your number to a stranger if they were to randomly ask you?

Ok so I was sat in subway enjoying a delicious 6" sub :P when some random guy came in and starting asking all the girls in the shop for their phone numbers, im serious i mean ALL the girls even the ones way older than him. He eventually just went away .

Now my question is how many girls would actually give your number to someone if they just randomly asked you?
In that situation, absolutely not, but a random guy that approaches just me, seems completely normal and strikes up a conversation first, then sure, why not.

Usually when guys ask for my number I feel too bewildered to say no unless they've launched themselves at me haha.
You need a poll.

FTR, I would refrain from sharing my details with a mentally troubled/sexually rancid whore man.
Original post by Sweet_Heart
In that situation, absolutely not, but a random guy that approaches just me, seems completely normal and strikes up a conversation first, then sure, why not.

Usually when guys ask for my number I feel too bewildered to say no unless they've launched themselves at me haha.

LOL no conversation just like "Hey can I have your number please? k thanks bye" xD
Original post by Toffee_Kid
You need a poll.

FTR, I would refrain from sharing my details with a mentally troubled/sexually rancid whore man.

Ive added a poll xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending