The Student Room Group

Dentistry Reapplicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
rejection from bristol today :'(

got a leeds interview end of jan, anyone else?
anyone had a leeds interview before and know what its like by any chance?
Reply 481
Original post by jaina1
rejection from bristol today :'(

got a leeds interview end of jan, anyone else?
anyone had a leeds interview before and know what its like by any chance?

Oh sorry to hear that :frown: but well done on your leeds interview :smile:
I don't know what the interview is like there, sorry! But you've done well to get an interview so be confident and maybe go through the general questions like why dentistry, why Leeds, work exp etc. Hope it goes well :smile: how is the rest of your application going?
Reply 482
Original post by hkn123
Oh sorry to hear that :frown: but well done on your leeds interview :smile:
I don't know what the interview is like there, sorry! But you've done well to get an interview so be confident and maybe go through the general questions like why dentistry, why Leeds, work exp etc. Hope it goes well :smile: how is the rest of your application going?

ahh thanks for your help!
the application isnt going so well tbh, didnt get kings and bristol and interview for leeds soon and had an interview at liverpool in december,
wbu?
Reply 483
Original post by jaina1
ahh thanks for your help!
the application isnt going so well tbh, didnt get kings and bristol and interview for leeds soon and had an interview at liverpool in december,
wbu?

lol no probs.. ohh hopefully it'll be good news from now on :smile: how did your liverpool interview go?
i have an offer from king's, still waiting to hear from cardiff and manchester but i reckon they'll be rejections now
best of luck for your interview at leeds, sorry i couldn't be of more help for it.. but keep positive and i'm sure you'll get an offer :smile:
Reply 484
manchester interviews in feb anyone?
Reply 485
Original post by hkn123
lol no probs.. ohh hopefully it'll be good news from now on :smile: how did your liverpool interview go?
i have an offer from king's, still waiting to hear from cardiff and manchester but i reckon they'll be rejections now
best of luck for your interview at leeds, sorry i couldn't be of more help for it.. but keep positive and i'm sure you'll get an offer :smile:

AHH congrats for ure kings offer! thats excellent! so jealous hahaa
thaanks, fingers crossed i guess
Reply 486
Original post by cool11
manchester interviews in feb anyone?

nope, still nothing.. have you got one?
Reply 487
Original post by hkn123
nope, still nothing.. have you got one?

no not yet, i was asking cos i dont know if they have given them all out yet?
Reply 488
Original post by jaina1
AHH congrats for ure kings offer! thats excellent! so jealous hahaa
thaanks, fingers crossed i guess

haha, thanks :smile:
think of it this way.. they've called you for an interview because they like the look of you on paper.. so just prove to them now that you're worthy of a place and ace that interview :smile:
Reply 489
Original post by cool11
no not yet, i was asking cos i dont know if they have given them all out yet?

ohh lol, apparently they've still got some to give out before feb so we should be hearing within the next two weeks :s
Reply 490
Original post by hkn123
ohh lol, apparently they've still got some to give out before feb so we should be hearing within the next two weeks :s

well thats some hope!
Original post by masti
I've sent them an email and am waiting for a reply, but does anyone know if King's accept reapplicants after getting rejected pre-interview in a previous UCAS cycle?

yes they do, im in the exact same situation, applied there last year and got rejected before interview and applied again this year and luckily have an interview now! hope this makes things feel better :biggrin:
Reply 492
just phoned manchester they said that they havnt handed out any interviews yet for the second batch and they dont know how many more they will give out but they did tell me that the 2nd batch of interviews would be in march
Reply 493
Original post by hkn123
haha, thanks :smile:
think of it this way.. they've called you for an interview because they like the look of you on paper.. so just prove to them now that you're worthy of a place and ace that interview :smile:

ahh thats a really good way to look at it actually! thanks :smile:
Reply 494
any offers from leeds or liverpool anyone?
Reply 495
leeds <3
Reply 496
congrats! got rejected from leeds :frown:
anyone heard from liverpool yet? or know when we will hear?
Reply 497
Original post by james53432
There is a new university in Valencia Spain (different from Cardenal Herrera) teaching dentistry, medicine and other subjects, in english. Everything is state of the art. The university is part of the university of Madrid, but it is based in the centre of Valencia. It has all the advantages of Spain over Eastern Europe, with the added bonus of cheaper fees than Cardenal Herrera.
i'm thinking of going there this year

Good luck with getting a student loan for that.
Reply 498
Original post by Kartace
Good luck with getting a student loan for that.

whats the name of the university hes talking about?
Reply 499
anyone firmed cardiff?

Quick Reply

Latest