Scroll to see replies

Reply 2900
2 more days of hell then :frown: .... I just want to know either way
Reply 2901
I know :frown: its horrible waiting this long! Hope we hear before thurs! x
Reply 2902
Original post by Nicola86
2 more days of hell then :frown: .... I just want to know either way

Nicola I think you will be fine, I think it strange that they would give out offers then the rejections, you're in I'm sure:smile:. I know how nerve racking it is waiting and hearing everyone say they've received their offer. I'm praying and keeping eveything cross for you:biggrin:.

Good luck
x
Reply 2903
Original post by Tearz
Nicola I think you will be fine, I think it strange that they would give out offers then the rejections, you're in I'm sure:smile:. I know how nerve racking it is waiting and hearing everyone say they've received their offer. I'm praying and keeping eveything cross for you:biggrin:.

Good luck
x

Thank you :smile: I hope so
Reply 2904
Just had an email from Cardiff saying my statement of character has been received and my UCAS track will be updated in the next few days .... no indication whether I have a place or not :-l
Reply 2905
Original post by zoii
Oh no I hope this doesn't happen :frown: I didn't even know it was possible for this to happen.. oh god fingers crossed this doesn't happen to us then! Me too! :smile: x

They did say it was very unlikely and that if it does happen then the options are, take a place in march or take up the insurance offer. I'm just praying that it doesn't happen. x
Anyone had an interview at Hertfordshire for child nursing tell me what its like and what they ask you ?
Reply 2907
Just firmed Cardiff and put Keele down as my insurance choice :biggrin: now need to work hard for the grades! Hope everyone gets the offers they want! X
Reply 2908
Just been rejceted by nottingham, they waited 5 months to tell me, no interview or anything, i'm so annoyed its unreal!!!
I've applied for Glasgow Caledonian, University of Ulster - Magee, Notthingham and Edge Hill.
Got a conditional from glasgow cally :smile:
Im from Northern Ireland, has anyone else heard any word back form these places yet, or has anyone else applied?
Original post by RWills94
congrats..:smile: literally the day after posting that I got a conditional for adult lol

Hey, I got a conditional for adult too at glasgow cally :smile:
Reply 2911
Original post by caz77
They did say it was very unlikely and that if it does happen then the options are, take a place in march or take up the insurance offer. I'm just praying that it doesn't happen. x

Ye me too! I'd be soo gutted if this happened :frown: x
Anyone heard from Swansea for adult nursing? Just waiting for a reply from them before I can make my firm and insurance choices now x
Reply 2913
Original post by Kate-:)
I have a conditional offer from uni of Birmingham and have firmed it :smile: which one are you planing to firm? X

Dunno really stuck about it all :/ xx
Reply 2914
Original post by BeccaAnne94
I have an offer for child branch MNursci at Nottingham :smile:, which branch have you chosen? :smile:

Adult... Is it going to be one of your choices? xx
Original post by Vsparrow
Adult... Is it going to be one of your choices? xx

It's my first choice so I'm going to firm it once my insurance is worked out :smile:, just need to get the grades.

Which course do you think you'll firm?
Reply 2916
Has anyone got an interview at Nottingham for Adult Nursing on the 18th April?
Reply 2917
Original post by clareeyy
Has anyone got an interview at Nottingham for Adult Nursing on the 18th April?

Hi yeah i've got an interview at Notts then as well :smile:
Reply 2918
Original post by BeccaAnne94
It's my first choice so I'm going to firm it once my insurance is worked out :smile:, just need to get the grades.

Which course do you think you'll firm?

Not sure tbh, its either play it really safe and have coventry or take a risk and put BBB which is Birmingham. I mean i should get three B's but you never know what will happen on the day do you. What about you? whats your insurance? xxx
Original post by Vsparrow
Not sure tbh, its either play it really safe and have coventry or take a risk and put BBB which is Birmingham. I mean i should get three B's but you never know what will happen on the day do you. What about you? whats your insurance? xxx

I know, I hate how everything is still hanging in the balance :frown:. I'm predicted AAB, I need ABB for the MNursSci but at the moment it looks like I'll get BBB :frown:. I have an offer for Keele of CDD but it's for Sept 2013 so I'd have to take a gap year, the only uni I haven't heard from yet is Manchester so I'm just waiting for them to get back to me now :s-smilie:. I'd probably put Keele as my insurance in the end though :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest