Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Uni Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexwalsh
Hiyyya, I'm in M25A :smile:

Hello! It seems we're gonna be neighbours. :smile: I'm not sure how the numbers work, but we shouldn't be that far away from each other. :P
(edited 11 years ago)
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2581
anyone in nicholson? im in 13A
Reply 2582
Original post by lizzie57

Which block you in? I'm in Nicholson block A room 4
Reply 2583
Original post by lizzie57

Original post by dbrad86
Which block you in? I'm in Nicholson block A room 4

I'm Block C room 14 :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire
Original post by Jessieg31
I got my email yesterday, check junk mail see if it went in there maybe? And Ohh cool :biggrin:

Hi, no, nothing in my spam/Junk folder. I have e-mailed them because I am a little worried now. Probably won't hear anything till Wednesday now though, assuming they aren't working over the weekend. :frown:
Original post by .gina
I'm in Nicholson Hall at the Lawns! I'm yet to find any flat mates :frown:

OH sad times! Well hopefully you'll find room mates soon! :smile:
Original post by majornongeek
Hi, no, nothing in my spam/Junk folder. I have e-mailed them because I am a little worried now. Probably won't hear anything till Wednesday now though, assuming they aren't working over the weekend. :frown:

Oh really? That's a bit odd :s-smilie: and oh yeah it's bank holiday. Well hopefully you find out soon! If you applied for student house you'd probs get it as most people go for the ones on campus! But good luck! Hopefully you'll ond out soon :smile:
Reply 2587
OH sad times! Well hopefully you'll find room mates soon! :smile:

Thanks! I know I have some, but it would've been nice to chat to some of them before we go :P ah well, sure it'll all be fine!
Reply 2588
Original post by Laurascavies
I`m on cottingham road =D

Heya, what number? I'm on 100 Cottingham Road. :smile:
I'm in GRANTB02A, disappointed not getting en-suite but at least the bathroom will be cleaned regularly
Reply 2590
Original post by .gina
Nicholson Hall self-catered medium! Eeeeeeee!

NICHOC14A :smile: block c room 14 i think.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire

if mine is 18 and urs is 14 then probably is the room number!!!
Oh really? That's a bit odd :s-smilie: and oh yeah it's bank holiday. Well hopefully you find out soon! If you applied for student house you'd probs get it as most people go for the ones on campus! But good luck! Hopefully you'll ond out soon :smile:

Hi and thanks. I hope so. It just seems a little odd that I'm the only one on here without a notification!
Original post by ThisaraD
Heya, what number? I'm on 100 Cottingham Road. :smile:

Yay (= I happen to be number 92!
Reply 2593
I'm on 32 Auckland Avenue in a student house and if somebody around here also received an offer for student house could you tell me,in the contract where they tell you the address,do they tell you a room number too?:biggrin:
Reply 2594
NICHOE06A - anyone else similar? :smile:
Reply 2595
Original post by tomcobb
NICHOE06A - anyone else similar? :smile:

block c room 18A in nicholson hall
Original post by Elubelle
I'm on 32 Auckland Avenue in a student house and if somebody around here also received an offer for student house could you tell me,in the contract where they tell you the address,do they tell you a room number too?:biggrin:

it should be right at top under your home address :smile: but i dont think they yell you the room number yet, but they have like a little code etc..for example mine is CA017001A17 cranbrook avenue :smile:
Reply 2597
Reckitt E block anyone? :bhangra:
Reply 2598
Grant Hall Block D anyone? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2599
Original post by megvond18
it should be right at top under your home address :smile: but i dont think they yell you the room number yet, but they have like a little code etc..for example mine is CA017001A17 cranbrook avenue :smile:

Well yeah i have tht sort of a code too only for Auckland Avenue and silly me was wondering if somewhere inside tht code is my room number :smile:

Oh well i guess i've still got things to find out then :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest