The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

I've got a spot in mill point too, looks pretty decent and the closest MMU halls of residence to the city centre. Please tell me the building blocks have lifts? I can get so lazy.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
d0mz
I did my first year there and then I took a gap year but still went back and stayed there for 3 or 4 months living on the kitchen floor.
It's just a good accom, the rooms are decently sized, the bathrooms are great the showers are always hot. It's got a great layout, all the blocks surround a grassy area where people go and party and pre-drink when its warm. The location of it is fantastic, right next to piccadilly train station (where you will be spending most of your money in the Sainsburys buying alcohol). Which flat are you in? I can tell you which block it is/floor it is etc.

which time about did you find out what flat you were in? after results, when you got there, before results? i got my results last year thats why im asking..
Reply 162
Salisbury06
I've got a spot in mill point too, looks pretty decent and the closest MMU halls of residence to the city centre. Please tell me the building blocks have lifts? I can get so lazy.

Yes all the buildings have lifts.
Reply 163
blondie_lauren
which time about did you find out what flat you were in? after results, when you got there, before results? i got my results last year thats why im asking..

Actually just remembered I didnt know which flat I was in until I got there. :/ my bad.
sweet, cheers buddy
Reply 165
I got Wilmslow Park >.< !!
Whilst I really like it, I put it lower in my choices because of the expensive & additional internet fee, but hey I guess now I have to pay it haha.
I'm glad to finally know.

Latest

Trending

Trending