The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Who's got an offer from Strathclyde? I have!

Yay! Got a conditional offer to do Law and Politics. How about everyone else?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got one for English :biggrin:
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
I applied for English on Thursday and got my acknowledgement the next day, how long did it take until you guys got offers? & congrats by the way :smile:
Reply 3
giveemhellkid
I applied for English on Thursday and got my acknowledgement the next day, how long did it take until you guys got offers? & congrats by the way :smile:

thanks :smile: I got my offer a little less than 2 weeks after I sent my application.
Oh that's quite quick then! thank you (:
Woooh, got my offer! AABB with a portfolio of writing for English with Journalism & Creative Writing :smile:
Reply 6
Ohhh this my first choice uni :frown: I'm applying for chem :s-smilie:

How long does it take for them to give out offers?
Reply 7
LuhLah
Ohhh this my first choice uni :frown: I'm applying for chem :s-smilie:

How long does it take for them to give out offers?

It took them five days to give me an offer, though I wasn't applying for chem so it might be different.
Good luck :smile:
Reply 8
I just got acknowledged :biggrin:
Reply 9
Emailed the uni and been told I could get an offer of B/C in Biology and chemistry for eitheir Biochemistry & Immunology, or Immunology & Microbiology. Definately swaying towards one of these courses!
Reply 10
I hope they reply soon!
Reply 11
Hey! I'm in my first year at strathclyde and I finished my application around about this time last year. However i did not get my unconditional till after christmas due to them being on holidays etc. I don't know if other departments are different tho :smile:
Unconditional for Mathematics (MMath). :smile:
Reply 13
anytime now

:holmes:
How competitive is English at Strathclyde?
Reply 15
ArcadiaHouse
How competitive is English at Strathclyde?

If you get the grades you're in.. usually.
pamelaa
If you get the grades you're in.. usually.

I've got an offer and was rather hoping I'd seen off mass competition for a limited number of places ... :p: Whatevs, I'm in, it's all good. :smile:
Hey everyone :smile:!

I'm doing Psychology, Sociology and Politics. I'm only in first year, but it's been pretty good so far and the quality of teaching is brilliant!

Well done to those with Unconditional offers, and the best of luck to those who have Conditional offers in meeting their conditions!

:smile: x
Reply 18
I got an acknowledgement through today after sending away on the 9th. They're looking for AABBB and I've got AABBC. I'm a grade short of their minimum entry requirement from S6, but hopefully they won't hold it against me as I left school last year and didn't get a chance to take them up on a conditional offer. I actually applied to Strathclyde this time last year and they gave me a really rubbish conditional of one C, which I managed to get in sixth year. I'm hoping for an interview at least...
Reply 19
Strathclyde gave me an unconditional to do International Business with Modern Languages. Definitely there next year!

Quick Reply