University College London Freshers 2012

Cant find a thread for this so thought id make a new one :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Apparently I miss due to the Archaeology Introductory Weekend
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
What sort of things happen in this week?
When exactly is Freshers week?
Reply 4
Me! (hopefully) :biggrin:
Reply 5
What degrees? Freshers week should be around sept 24th when courses begin. But im not sure if thats when freshers week starts or ends. so a week either side of that i should imagine. A week of getting slaughtered!!!!! anyone excited!!??
Reply 6
My course (psychology) starts on the 24th September and can't WAIT :-)
Reply 7
Original post by Luccy.
My course (psychology) starts on the 24th September and can't WAIT :-)

Same but im doing physics :smile: hopefully get my grades now! not gonna be easy :frown: whats your offer?
Reply 8
I'm not really into 'freshers week' I believe university should be for study.
Original post by Captain Darling
Apparently I miss due to the Archaeology Introductory Weekend

Yeah same. It's fine though, they supply free alcohol and we get to do a load of fun stuff :smile: We only miss the scond half of the week, as well.
Reply 10
Original post by Bputland
Same but im doing physics :smile: hopefully get my grades now! not gonna be easy :frown: whats your offer?

A*AA you??
Reply 11
Anyone else firmed philosophy?
Reply 12
Original post by Luccy.
A*AA you??

AAB :smile: Ive got a great offer wooo. Good look with yours!
Reply 13
Original post by SParkes
I'm not really into 'freshers week' I believe university should be for study.

Your welcome to not turn up! just like your always absent from your physics lessons. :wink:
Original post by Luccy.
What sort of things happen in this week?

:sexface: You don't wanna know...

or do you?
Reply 15
Original post by SoulfulBoy
:sexface: You don't wanna know...

or do you?

yeah because I asked.....
Reply 16
my birthday falls slap bang in the middle of threshers ... its going to be very very painful :colone:
Original post by Luccy.
yeah because I asked.....

Strictly 24/7 party.
Reply 18
So excited! Fingers crossed I get the grades in the end. :smile:
Reply 19
Freshers week is kind of overrated to be honest. I mean, I still had a really fun week meeting lots of new people and exploring UCL and stuff but it really depends who you meet to go out with and if they're your kind of people-and that's mainly down to being in the right place at the right time/being confident. I'm not really friends with the people I went out with anymore and although I still had fun, I've had way better weeks than freshers since then as I've found my real friends and we actually know London and know what's going on.

I don't want to put a downer on things as it's still really exciting and you should all be excited! I'm just saying don't expect it to be the best week of your life, it's just the start and things keep getting better and better. I'm so excited for Freshers week this year as it'll be a week of fun and no work with my best friends in a city we know and love! Couldn't get much better than that :biggrin:

Quick Reply