The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

2016 possible applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zuku
Have anyone received an offer for Sports and Exercise Science? I have applied on 15th of October and got an offer from Manchester and Birmigham but still no decision from Exeter or Loughborough. I'm starting to feel little worried, but I keep convincing myself they wait with sending offers until all applications come in.

I've heard nothing from Exeter yet either.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by zuku
Have anyone received an offer for Sports and Exercise Science? I have applied on 15th of October and got an offer from Manchester and Birmigham but still no decision from Exeter or Loughborough. I'm starting to feel little worried, but I keep convincing myself they wait with sending offers until all applications come in.

Hi zuku

Good to hear you have applied to Loughborough :biggrin:

If you submitted your application on October 15th I think it would be worth contacting the department with your details to check the status of this. I know they have been very busy dealing with a high volume of applications, but it wouldn't hurt for you to check in - the contact details are 01509 223269 or [email protected].

Hope this helps - good luck.

Amy
Reply 302
Anyone got an offer for Sports and Exercise Science? I applied on 15th of October, got offers from Manchester and Birmigham but still no decision from Exeter...
Original post by zuku
Anyone got an offer for Sports and Exercise Science? I applied on 15th of October, got offers from Manchester and Birmigham but still no decision from Exeter...

I got an offer from Exeter for both sport and exercise science (2 weeks ago) / sports medicine (4 weeks ago). I applied about a week before the deadline in January.
Thoughts on whether Exeter or Bath is better?
(I'm going to be reading Politics) Xxx
I got an offer for MPA studies. But, I am still waiting for scholarship process. Once I get the scholarship, I will definitely go to Exeter. I can't wait! Anyone intends go for MPA?
Reply 306
Original post by Bubble486
Thoughts on whether Exeter or Bath is better?
(I'm going to be reading Politics) Xxx

Bath is better for engineering and sciences, whereas Exeter is better for humanities related subjects i.e. law, politics. But im sure the difference isnt too much, it all boils down to which place you like better/ better for accommodation in all your years at uni.
Had my offer for MEng Mechanical Engineering a few weeks ago, really happy with my offer ABB! I didn't think they'd go that low for me after reading their entry requirements on the website.

Anyone else applying for anything engineering related??:smile:
Reply 308
Original post by Ethan_m135
Had my offer for MEng Mechanical Engineering a few weeks ago, really happy with my offer ABB! I didn't think they'd go that low for me after reading their entry requirements on the website.

Anyone else applying for anything engineering related??:smile:

I have offers for Materials Engineering ranging from 3B to 3A.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending