The Student Room Group

girls whose skirts are so short you can see their butt cheeks.

I've recently moved to Brighton and a lot when I go out [at night] I see girls with skirts so short that it doesn't even cover their bottom and they are walking about with the back of their skirt pretty much at waste height and no underwear. :eek: WTF? They keep having to pull their skirt down to cover their ass! How does anyone let them leave the house like that?

:colondollar:

Is this just a Brighton thing or do girls do this else where in the UK?

It's just an observation. I'm not complaining tho. :colone:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Never noticed it ever.
Reply 2
brb, going to Brighton.
Reply 3
Yeah they are called hookers
Reply 4
Original post by noobynoo
I've recently moved to Brighton and a lot when I go out I see girls with skirts so short that it doesn't even cover their bottom and they are walking about with the back of their skirt pretty much at waste height and no underwear. :eek: WTF? They keep having to pull their skirt down to cover their ass! How does anyone let them leave the house like that?

This is awesome. :colondollar:
Reply 5
I've recently moved to Brighton and a lot when I go out I see girls with skirts so short that it doesn't even cover their bottom and they are walking about with the back of their skirt pretty much at waste height and no underwear. :eek: WTF? They keep having to pull their skirt down to cover their ass! How does anyone let them leave the house like that?

loool i see alot of girls in leeds that do this wen there out clubbing
I always laugh at scantily clad girls wearing next to nothing, especially in the winter. I mean, this is Britain - aren't you freezing to death?
Reply 7

The girls know that the majority of the folks there aint getting turned on because they gay.
So rape isnt even on their mind :yep:
It's so disgusting. The only girls I've seen do this are totally overweight. :puke:
I saw it once in reading and they looked like real slags. They tried to get into a club and were refused entry.
Reply 10
How can your skirt be so short it doesn't cover your arse? That's more like underwear than skirts surely. And where do they buy these skirts?

Do they go to the under-10 section in stores?
Original post by karateworm
I always laugh at scantily clad girls wearing next to nothing, especially in the winter. I mean, this is Britain - aren't you freezing to death?

Funnily enough a few do every year. Natural selection for you.

No underwear? :lolwut:
Reply 13
well its more of a tight fitting dress number usually but several sizes too small!
Reply 14
Original post by I'm_Unsafe.
No underwear? :lolwut:

unless its wedged up their butt crack so you can't see it! lol
unless its wedged up their butt crack so you can't see it! lol

See, I would have thought this was exactly the situation for some safety granny panties.
Sounds really horrible and tacky... never seen anyone to that extreme. I just can't understand why girls don't realise that they don't have to dress scantily to be sexy or beautiful.

Most girls who dress like this will probably attract some ugly, perverted guy.
Reply 17
I found an illustration of the phenomenon on google:

Imagine this but shorter!:biggrin: (Apparently this girls from Dallas but you get the idea)
(edited 13 years ago)
I've seen this a fair bit.
If they've at least got a nice arse, I can get over it. It's the fatties with their arses hanging out that are really bad. :lolwut:
It's also quite funny when people do this but are wearing massive/control pants. :awesome:
Hmm, Brighton sounds like a nice place to go drinking.

Quick Reply

Latest