The Student Room Group

Why do you hate on Justin Bieber?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Miracle Day
In fairness.. That side of the world is quite ignorant imo. I strongly believe someone can't be blamed for not knowing obvious subjects. They?ve been failed somewhere.. You'll fimd the US is paticularry quite ignorant (not all) to the world. Perhaps Canadas the same.

Perhaps, doesn't change my opinion of him though, or any ignorant people. He travels all over the world, how can he not know what German is?

I disagree, I believe someone can be blamed for not knowing obvious subjects, especially when you are older, and you should realise how debilitating it can be if you don't know obvious subjects.

I know that a lot of them are, that doesn't make it right though in my opinion. Just because everyone else is doing it, isn't a justification for you doing it. :smile:
He's just part of this mass produced, unoriginal string of US teenagers who make "music".
Reply 42
Canada* lol :tongue:
Original post by FuzzySheep
He's just part of this mass produced, unoriginal string of US teenagers who make "music".

Seriously are you gay, i don't now a single male that likes justin beiber
Reply 44
Original post by AmIDoingItRight
Seriously are you gay, i don't now a single male that likes justin beiber

No. I just don't condone hate to people who far out dont deserve it.

I'm also Christian and share the same approach to faith as he does which makes me more inclined to post this.
(edited 12 years ago)
Canada* lol :tongue:

Oops, that was a little stupid of me. :redface:

I should also add that I don't actually hate him, just this whole "culture" that's sprung up around him.

No. I just don't condone hate to people who far out dont deserve it.

I'm also Christian and share the same approach to faith as he does which makes me more inclined to post this.

fair enough,
Reply 47
I don't hate him. I would probably be obsessed with him if I was 13 :teehee:
(edited 12 years ago)
I don't hate him, I hate 99.99999% of his fans
Reply 49
Original post by Alofleicester
the fickle lap up.
Enter shikari reference or am I too obsessed?
For me, it's not him. I like him. It's his ****ING fans
Original post by Odd Future
Enter shikari reference or am I too obsessed?

It wasn't meant to be one, but I guess it could easily be - my post sort of summarises the meaning behind Warm Smiles...
Reply 52
Do you come across his fans often then? :redface:
Original post by youjustburnkid
I don't hate him, I hate 99.99999% of his fans

Original post by georgegabriel
For me, it's not him. I like him. It's his ****ING fans
Hate is a strong word. But I don't know how to answer your question.

Perhaps that is because the media likes to tell jokes about famous people and he fits the requirements by being annoying and having appalling music. :tongue:

Can we call that music? :confused:
Reply 54
Original post by ilovelabradors
Hate is a strong word. But I don't know how to answer your question.

Perhaps that is because the media likes to tell jokes about famous people and he fits the requirements by being annoying and having appalling music. :tongue:

Can we call that music? :confused:

Surely that's subjective? I mean I'd argue that Death metal isn't music but I don't go and hate on those bands.

People seem to be confusing 'hate' with 'hate on'
I don't.
Surely that's subjective? I mean I'd argue that Death metal isn't music but I don't go and hate on those bands.

People seem to be confusing 'hate' with 'hate on'

Perhaps. I don't really care, though. :wink:
People hate Justin Bieber for the sake of hating him.
Reply 58
I don't hate him per se. I haven't really listened to his songs, so I can't make a valid opinion on his as a musician. As far as his personality, he seems like a douchebag.
i don't.. i reckon the haters are mainly jealous... i mean, 17.. he has the world at his feet... he can do practically whatever he wants... he has a loving family, friends, girlfriend... millions in the bank... all before he is even an adult? I'M jealous! however i don't let that turn me into some bitter hater... i just think it's weird how some get so angry about someone they don't know... then they bleat on about how he's so untalented... when he has a good voice, can play numerous instruments that he taught himself... i am not saying he is the most talented guy in the world... but he is in the position he is in and i doubt any of his haters would turn down an offer like he was given with the guarantee of being like justin bieber... even if they had the talent of kerry katona (ie. non existant)

that whole needy school thing really moved me not just him but the headteacher... but i made a post about it and got tons of negs... just because it's beebs... seriously wtf, i don't care about rep but these losers can't even recognise a good thing that they probably wouldn't even bother to do themselves..

and why is GAY an insult to these people? they call the kid a little girl... but they are the little kids using gay as an insult how immature.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest