The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8680
I'm hungryyyyyyyyy
Original post by brownchocolateice
but there is a way to say things if someone is not matched to you..anyways
ya you are having too much fun for your own good. Disaplying your beauty for the world to see and flirting with the young lasses through poems. thats bare haraam bondhu

I just wrote no for Z-ninja hook up not for her.
I put up 2 pics, which are modest..........plus they were having a competition for poems for me...not my issue :smile:
Original post by ak137
You're a sick guy! :perv:

I didn't even do anything for these poems :confused:
Original post by ak137
LOOL then you're a bengi! :tongue:

But i also like roti dhal and chawal and a bit of chicken tikka masala..but sometimes when im out i like to eat some biryani..especially fish biryani from Shaan Masala packet.

what to do ? :confused:

shaan masala packet= Pakistani
roti dhal, chawal= India/Pakistan
fish biryani= Bengali

WHAT AM I???????? ahhhhhhh
Reply 8684
But i also like roti dhal and chawal and a bit of chicken tikka masala..but sometimes when im out i like to eat some biryani..especially fish biryani from Shaan Masala packet.

what to do ? :confused:

shaan masala packet= Pakistani
roti dhal, chawal= India/Pakistan
fish biryani= Bengali

WHAT AM I???????? ahhhhhhh

Tell me :frown:
Original post by Iqbal007
I just wrote no for Z-ninja hook up not for her.
I put up 2 pics, which are modest..........plus they were having a competition for poems for me...not my issue :smile:

maybe it came across differently..idk ..but lets end that topic.
i think you have been a naughty boy encouraging a poetry competition. With so much modest noor dripping from your face how could they not feel attracted.
That's why i don't post photos. i am a modest lad i try to limit flirting.
maybe it came across differently..idk ..but lets end that topic.
i think you have been a naughty boy encouraging a poetry competition. With so much modest noor dripping from your face how could they not feel attracted.
That's why i don't post photos. i am a modest lad i try to limit flirting.

I didn't I told them to stop, they wouldnt :/
It started randomly one day, when I wasn't on tsr.....actually met some of these people at my uni lool
Reply 8687
I didn't even do anything for these poems :confused:

Yes you did, you have one hair thats why :wink:
Original post by Eternal*
I asked you an important question on page 429. But you didnt even have the courtesy to reply.

I am now withdrawing my offer :cry2:

Oh heyy ... My "who quoted me" box fills up pretty quick with such bakwaas that all the good stuff gets left out

Id be honoured to be your maid of honor
She might have left, might not have as a result, we can ask her when wakes up.
This is a south asian, they always come up with marriage and relationships :rolleyes:

I can quote myself "I like a modest, hijabi girl with everything " if you look i said modest then said hijabi, because having a hijab doesn't mean your modest. Even Islam teaches you that, hijab is just a small part of it.
Also I spoke of my personal preference of what I look for in a wife, doesn't mean she's anything less.

marriage, relationships and songs is all part of south asian culture i know.
but u see you could have said i like a hijabi girl..why say i like a modest, hijabi girl.when you say that it sounds like you think she is not modest. anyway maybe there was misunderstanding but that is how it came across.
just like you have a preference for non-hijabis, Shella might have preference for clean shaven type.
..but lets end this topic here because i doubt it will motivate her to come back if she sees this
She might have left, might not have as a result, we can ask her when wakes up.
This is a south asian, they always come up with marriage and relationships :rolleyes:

I can quote myself "I like a modest, hijabi girl with everything " if you look i said modest then said hijabi, because having a hijab doesn't mean your modest. Even Islam teaches you that, hijab is just a small part of it.
Also I spoke of my personal preference of what I look for in a wife, doesn't mean she's anything less.

marriage, relationships and songs is all part of south asian culture i know.
but u see you could have said i like a hijabi girl..why say i like a modest, hijabi girl.when you say that it sounds like you think she is not modest. anyway maybe there was misunderstanding but that is how it came across.
just like you have a preference for non-hijabis, Shella might have preference for clean shaven type. so thats not an issue but just as long as you don't think non-hijabi girls are immodest thats cool
..but lets end this topic here because i doubt it will motivate her to come back if she sees this
Reply 8691
Original post by 007Shella
Oh heyy ... My "who quoted me" box fills up pretty quick with such bakwaas that all the good stuff gets left out

you're famous. they're talking about you =]
Original post by ak137
you're famous. they're talking about you =]

Im not impressed though
To be honest .. Its like im not even here
People can just go around saying **** like that

Its childish and immature.. Says a lot coming from a 16 year old
But this is the third time already
Sure i laughed the first few times
But what the hell.. Its always been me lately
And i get it people dont wanna "be with me" on here
But must you shed light on it over and over again

Im not phased by this bakwaas though... I know im capable
And id like to see if people actually get what their requirement list demans LOl (im not particularly throwing that at you iqbal...)
Reply 8693
Im not impressed though

And id like to see if people actually get what their requirement list demans LOl (im not particularly throwing that at you iqbal...)

Just ignore it :smile:
haha .i'm honoured that you are willing to accept me into the group though i am not Pakistani Muslim. :smile: I don't really believe in conversion and i believe all religions are one..so i don't see the point of conversion. i am as comfortable going to a church or mandir as i am going to a mosque..and ive been to a few Sufi dargahs with my parents. I can see the beauty in all religions. I see India and Pakistan as similar with obvious differences so i don't mind being called Pakistani.
I am studying medicine . i was going to do my elective term in UK so i joined tsr hasn't totally worked out so not sure if its happening..but yeh i decided to stick around :smile:

Interesting about Shoaib and Razzaq. i had no idea about shoaib though. hmm..he's still an ace bowler though

I think your maturity should always be welcomed here

Where can us girls find guys like you these days?

I'll think about it
Btw u can increase the number of items shown in ur boxes
Original post by ak137
Just ignore it :smile:

LOL i rant for three paragraphs and thats all you say
True though... Ever so simply and eloquently put
Imma do just that lol
Im not impressed though

I have to agree it was very childish and immature. All this bakwas that bechare girls have to face because most guys in teenage years and early 20s aren't that mature. Guys brains mature slowly than girls. It doesnt develop fully till 25 and girl's brains develop by about 20. So guys are like 5 years behind in age.
I dislike this immature attitude. Just because a girl shows a photo or is friendly it is open season to flirt with her and say things despite how she might feel. I also don't believe in double standard judgemental attitudes.

offtopic tho but
I don't think its something limited to asians in the UK. i think its maybe a tsr peer pressure thing. there are all these disrespectful threads about women made here..like the my impression of british women..or why i dont respect girls.
It's really offputting to read stuff like that. it makes me want to ask those guys , who are i think caucasian, you think brown guys are sexist towards women but look at your own threads you guys are just as bad.

Maybe in my younger days i would have been like this...but with life experience and having lots of female friends i have matured and understand their point of view. Working in a school environment i know what teenagers go through as well. its def the most difficult years of life.

Don't think no one wants to be with you..just think you havent found someone kabil enough for you right now. You are a gem of a person a diamond in the rough...now you don't want to get paired with any old rock do you?
Original post by Eternal*
I'll think about it
Btw u can increase the number of items shown in ur boxes

I guess thats fair lol

Yeah i tried to change that but it didnt work
Ill try again
Apologies though for not responding.. It really wasnt my fault

Demands demands eh?
I have to agree it was very childish and immature. All this bakwas that bechare girls have to face because most guys in teenage years and early 20s aren't that mature. Guys brains mature slowly than girls. It doesnt develop fully till 25 and girl's brains develop by about 20. So guys are like 5 years behind in age.
I dislike this immature attitude. Just because a girl shows a photo or is friendly it is open season to flirt with her and say things despite how she might feel. I also don't believe in double standard judgemental attitudes.

offtopic tho but
I don't think its something limited to asians in the UK. i think its maybe a tsr peer pressure thing. there are all these disrespectful threads about women made here..like the my impression of british women..or why i dont respect girls.
It's really offputting to read stuff like that. it makes me want to ask those guys , who are i think caucasian, you think brown guys are sexist towards women but look at your own threads you guys are just as bad.

Maybe in my younger days i would have been like this...but with life experience and having lots of female friends i have matured and understand their point of view. Working in a school environment i know what teenagers go through as well. its def the most difficult years of life.

Don't think no one wants to be with you..just think you havent found someone kabil enough for you right now. You are a gem of a person a diamond in the rough...now you don't want to get paired with any old rock do you?

Lol and there i was thinking id be such a daadi maa for saying that lol

Thanks for that though :blush: and being a loyal friend O.O
... And noOo i dont want just any old rock lol

Latest