The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1920
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
Scouser, how was your exam?

Not bad...not bad at all
Reply 1921
Original post by kuks
I don't care about the graphics TBH...I'll wait to see how gameplay has been tweaked.

The map is hard! Have you found out how to release Richtofen and the rest of em?

I do, that's one of the main reasons I don't like BO. Can't see people halfway across the map...

Yeah you can send them to Paradise but it's a bit of a lengthy process and we find it hard enough to stay alive!
Original post by kuks
Not bad...not bad at all

Did you get absolutely hammered afterward?
inFamous good save done, not sure if I can be bothered with the rest though. PS3 time seems to be slowly creeping out the window these days, no urge to play it.
Original post by spikeymike
inFamous good save done, not sure if I can be bothered with the rest though. PS3 time seems to be slowly creeping out the window these days, no urge to play it.

Alright Spike, how's it going lad?
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
Alright Spike, how's it going lad?

Not bad not bad... I'd like to say some things but I shouldn't be saying it on TSR. :p: Yourself?
Not bad not bad... I'd like to say some things but I shouldn't be saying it on TSR. :p: Yourself?

I'm sound lad, just watching Eastenders.. Mercy is turning me on!
Reply 1927
Just ordered Heavy Rain for £9.99 from Game :cool:
Reply 1928
Hackers break into the US Senate: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13758361

When will it end :facepalm2:
Original post by dhr90
Hackers break into the US Senate: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13758361

When will it end :facepalm2:

It won't. :cool:

That sounds so much better than what they have in ACB. I hate the fact that in ACB I can know exactly who my pursuers are but I can't do crap about it because there's more than one on me. Stealth is already massively awarded but for some reason a lot of people don't seem to care, and then that ends up ruining the game for both teams. :dontknow:
Original post by AugustWestie
That sounds so much better than what they have in ACB. I hate the fact that in ACB I can know exactly who my pursuers are but I can't do crap about it because there's more than one on me. Stealth is already massively awarded but for some reason a lot of people don't seem to care, and then that ends up ruining the game for both teams. :dontknow:

Yeah, i only played it for an hour or so but i just ended up getting annoyed at it.

Which is a shame because i really loved the concept.
Finished Duke Nuke Forever. It was really average. I think I'll buy Time to Kill as a PS1 Classic when the NGP comes out.

Original post by hobo06
I googled last night, couldn't find anything about secrets, that's rather disappointing. There are some cheats when you've completed the game, and a couple of cheat codes, but that's it. And colour key cards, there was a reference to them at the beginning, but nothing else since. I wish they'd kept these things from DN3D, but other than that I have no other faults.

It was quite near the beginning, at the TV studio, you walk into a room and there's a guy ranting...I assumed it was in reference to Bale's on set rant anyway.

You have to level up in mutliplayer to upgrade your crib apparently. I guess that is some incentive to keep playing. I hopped on multiplayer, aiming is a bitch. Seriously. I think they've turned off that slight magnetism you get in FPS shooters where the reticle will only just stick to an enemy.

I got a '300' reference as well. :teehee:
x

Nooby question: Do we have to physically matriculate in 2nd/3rd/4th year? Or can we do it all online?

What about the SAAS forms? :holmes:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Nooby question: Do we have to physically matriculate in 2nd/3rd/4th year? Or can we do it all online?

What about the SAAS forms? :holmes:

Online Matric.

I just apply and keep them tbh, I never have shown it to anyone at uni. Never been asked to. :dontknow:
I've been trying to get Fifa 11 Online to work on my router for absolutely ages, it is the Thomson 585v7 (the wireless box that comes with the O2 broadband). I was just wondering if anyone has successfully played online with this router?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by jamboogy

Original post by jamboogy
I've been trying to get Fifa 11 Online to work on my router for absolutely ages, it is the Thomson 585v7 (the wireless box that comes with the O2 broadband). I was just wondering if anyone has successfully played online with this router?

Try this? http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Thomson-Alcatel/TG585v7/TG585v7index.htm

Forgot to say - tried it and it doesn't do a thing. I also tried that alternative DMZ the router has called 'assign ip address to application' or something like that. Are other routers completely painless with Fifa?
Reply 1939
Finding a flat in London is so hard :sigh:

Latest