The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Bsc Economics and Statistics/ Statistics, Economics and Finance

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
anyone knows if ucl hv already sent out the second batch or not :frown: dunno if its just ppl who got the offer dont go on studentroom or ucl actually hvnt sent out the second round offers :/
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by 11101993
anyone knows if ucl hv already sent out the second batch or not :frown: dunno if its just ppl who got the offer dont go on studentroom or ucl actually hvnt sent out the second round offers :/

Can't quite work out what you're trying to ask, but I got an invitation to an open day at UCL next week for straight economics (if that answers your question :L) :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by 11101993

There are a lot of people on TSR applying to the Statistics department, so my guess is that they have not yet sent out the second batch.
Reply 83
Hey guys, just a quick question...has everyone who attended the Open day on December 7th actually received an offer yet? I went and the guy said we should expect to get the offer within 2 weeks and i still havent got anything on Ucas yet after nearly 2 months ...starting to get worried!
Reply 84
Original post by mal002
Hey guys, just a quick question...has everyone who attended the Open day on December 7th actually received an offer yet? I went and the guy said we should expect to get the offer within 2 weeks and i still havent got anything on Ucas yet after nearly 2 months ...starting to get worried!

Yup.. most people received theirs maximum two weeks after. The only explanation I can think of is that they have forgotten about you! I'd give them a call tomorrow on 0207679 1872 asking for Dr. Pokern or Dr. Evans.
anyone knows if ucl hv already sent out the second batch or not dunno if its just ppl who got the offer dont go on studentroom or ucl actually hvnt sent out the second round offers :/

I called them today, and asked when the next Open day was going to be held. They wouldn't tell me, instead they said that my application was still in progression.

If you want to know, I would call them up.

Kind Regards,
Reply 86
Original post by joshgoldman

Yup.. most people received theirs maximum two weeks after. The only explanation I can think of is that they have forgotten about you! I'd give them a call tomorrow on 0207679 1872 asking for Dr. Pokern or Dr. Evans.

Yeah called them today and he said my application was most probably still with the Econ department as they have definitely passed it on. He said sometimes it takes slightly longer than 2 weeks and told me not to worry and if i dont receive the UCAS update in the next month, then I should contact them again. Cheers for your help!
Reply 87
Original post by mal002
Yeah called them today and he said my application was most probably still with the Econ department as they have definitely passed it on. He said sometimes it takes slightly longer than 2 weeks and told me not to worry and if i dont receive the UCAS update in the next month, then I should contact them again. Cheers for your help!

Oh right, I'm sure you'll get it sometime soon!
Reply 88
So everyone is supposed to get an offer once they are invited to an open day????
Reply 89
Oh right, I'm sure you'll get it sometime soon!

I really hope so!
If any one knows when the next Open day is, can you please post it on here.

Thanks,
Reply 91
isn't it in tmr??
Reply 92
Original post by Wwh
isn't it in tmr??

Whattt :frown: ? Reli .. So the statistical deparment already had an second open day today ?
I doubt it, I know Economics had an Open Day today. However, I dont think invitations have been sent to Economics & Statistics/Economics, Statistics & Finance.
they must hate us...
Reply 95
Just got my invite for an open day for WEDNESDAY 22nd FEB.

So happy!!!

But is there still a possibility of getting a rejection?!?! :s-smilie:
Congratulations! And nope, you are probably (99% sure) getting an offer :smile:
Reply 97
Original post by neverloggedin
Congratulations! And nope, you are probably (99% sure) getting an offer :smile:

YAY!! Thank you!
Have you applied for the Economics and Statistics as well?

Anyone else coming on the 22nd?
Original post by manav007
YAY!! Thank you!
Have you applied for the Economics and Statistics as well?

Anyone else coming on the 22nd?

Hope you have a good open day :smile:

Did they ask you for your UMS scores?
Reply 99
same as you~~ going to the open day on 22nd February , now holding both math and stat, stat econ and finance offer from ucl , difficult to make the decision

Quick Reply

Latest