The Student Room Group

Which character from family guy will get killed off?

Apparently either Peter ,Lois ,Stevie , Meg ,Brian and Chris will get killed off. Which I think it's a bit far fetched if you ask me.

I think Brian will get killed off because he's getting old . Anyways what do you think about this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by James Lucifer
Apparently either Peter ,Lois ,Stevie , Meg ,Brian and Chris will get killed off which is think it's a bit far fetched if you ask me.

I think Brian will get killed off because he's getting old . Anyways what do you think about this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

This article has some interesting theories.
Reply 2
Reply 3

Seth McFarlane said is was getting brought back, some of the future episode titles & plots have Brian in them.
nooo not Peter

or Meg..who will the family make fun of :eek:

omg not Stewie - lurvveeeeeeee him

:eek: why Brian! he;s such a cool dog

Quagmire can go...that shirt is soo last year haha :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by CasualSoul
nooo not Peter

or Meg..who will the family make fun of :eek:

omg not Stewie - lurvveeeeeeee him

:eek: why Brian! he;s such a cool dog

Quagmire can go...that shirt is soo last year haha :tongue:

i am too old to be reading this garbage
Original post by chef
i am too old to be reading this garbage

LOL

never too old for family guy :wink:

Spoiler

This is nothing more than a publicity stunt to bring attention back to a dying show, give it a couple of weeks and he'll be magically resurrected, either without explanation like Kenny in South Park or there will be some time machine plotline to bring him back.
Original post by justanotherposter
This is nothing more than a publicity stunt to bring attention back to a dying show, give it a couple of weeks and he'll be magically resurrected, either without explanation like Kenny in South Park or there will be some time machine plotline to bring him back.

Spoiler

Reply 9
...I was gonna say Cleveland, but from the list I guess Chris is the most subtle character, so they can afford to lose him if you know what I mean... xD
Reply 10
Brian was the best character in the show in my opinion. He was the only one with good character development. He probably had one of the most complex personalities on the show. It was funny in the first few seasons that Brian, the family dog was the only sane member of the family. Brian and Stewie had great chemistry and breaking up that chemistry will destroy the show.

Maybe he was killed off through contractual reasons so that the show could move to the right to keep Murdoch happy (Brian was a liberal and sort of 'leftist' douche).

They shoulda killed off Meg. Mila Kunis seems busy anyway. Being free from Family Guy wouldn't be that much of a concern.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Family is notorious for time-machines and clones, I cannot fathom how Brian cannot come back.
Reply 12
Brian became the biggest douche on the planet! I'm glad he's being killed. And as others have said, I'm sure it's just a stunt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by ipoop
Brian became the biggest douche on the planet! I'm glad he's being killed. And as others have said, I'm sure it's just a stunt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

His douchebaggery was the reason we liked him!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by datpiff
His douchebaggery was the reason we liked him!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hatef his douchbaggery. He wss a sound voice of reason when it started then after a few seasons started talking out of his anus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mikeyd85

Spoiler

Spoiler

Its a stunt no way they kill him permanently, it'l be just like the Kenny situation.
Reply 17
RIP
Reply 18
If they can bring back James Woods, I'm pretty sure Brian can come back too.
Reply 19
They're either trolling or trying to end the Family Guy series.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending