The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm dreading finding out my result for this
Reply 121
I got a D in my mock, I hope that isn't representative in any way...
58-A (80.6%)
52-B (72.2%)
46-C (63.9%)

that was a hard paper imo... grade boundaries show otherwise... :frown:
hope this doesn't cost me my A.
I dont get it how can it be 58 for an A? Thats well too high. Most people said they failed when they left the exam hall
Reply 124
Original post by Badman1231
I dont get it how can it be 58 for an A? Thats well too high. Most people said they failed when they left the exam hall

I'm trying to be hopeful and convince myself we all got more marks than we think

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have just worked out that there is now no chance of me getting an A. I think i got 40/72 for this D1 exam which equates to 50ums. Therefore I need 190ums from both C1 and C2 meaning I need at least 95ums for each of them which I know I haven't got. What I dont get is June 2012 paper was easier and it was 53/72 for an A while this one is 58/72 for an A.
Reply 126
Original post by Badman1231
I have just worked out that there is now no chance of me getting an A. I think i got 40/72 for this D1 exam which equates to 50ums. Therefore I need 190ums from both C1 and C2 meaning I need at least 95ums for each of them which I know I haven't got. What I dont get is June 2012 paper was easier and it was 53/72 for an A while this one is 58/72 for an A.

If only OCR were careless enough for us to hope it might have been a typo. I wouldn't complain about a 48=A boundary. At all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jaetpa
If only OCR were careless enough for us to hope it might have been a typo. I wouldn't complain about a 48=A boundary. At all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i wouldn't complain too! :tongue:
geez its getting closer... :/
58 for an A?! I'm screwed.
Reply 129
Got a bloody C...A and A in C1 and C2 heck 94 % in C2 but 60 % in D1 :frown: Dragged me down to a B...Is maths even worth getting a remark in or are the marks set in stone?
Original post by yoyox120
Got a bloody C...A and A in C1 and C2 heck 94 % in C2 but 60 % in D1 :frown: Dragged me down to a B...Is maths even worth getting a remark in or are the marks set in stone?

Exactly the same happened for me
Got 82 ums for C1, 77ums for C2....... 48 ums for D1 bringing my overall grade down to a C :frown:
Reply 132
70 in FP1, 87 in M1, 67 in D1, got a B overall, but I'm fine with that

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got 87 ums for c1, 88 ums for c2 and 57 ums for d1 giving me a B overall.
I got 94 ums for C1 75 ums for C2 and 60 ums for D1, definitely re-sitting decision!
Reply 135
Hi does anyone have the paper to this with the mark scheme?
it would help me loads
thank you :smile:
Reply 136
Original post by nplaha
Hi does anyone have the paper to this with the mark scheme?
it would help me loads
thank you :smile:

Sure
Reply 137
You are a life saver! Thank you so much
Reply 138
Original post by jaetpa
Sure

do you by any chance have the mark scheme as well?
Reply 139
does anyone have the mark scheme for this please???

Latest

Trending

Trending