The Student Room Group

INEOS Engineers of the future and MA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by kohler1994
I got through to the next stage! :biggrin: aptitude test at Forth Valley College on the 20th :smile:

Anybody else hear back?

OMG! yay for u :smile: i haven't hrd anything yet, now i'm nervous :frown:
Original post by damilola
OMG! yay for u :smile: i haven't hrd anything yet, now i'm nervous :frown:

thanks! maybe just hasn't got to you yet. My letter came in the post so maybe it's just delayed a bit in the post. I'm sure you'll hear soon! :biggrin:
Reply 22
thanks! maybe just hasn't got to you yet. My letter came in the post so maybe it's just delayed a bit in the post. I'm sure you'll hear soon! :biggrin:

well I got my letter today, I didn't get through :frown: good luck :smile:
well I got my letter today, I didn't get through :frown: good luck :smile:

awww, that sucks! :frown: thanks, im so nervous!
Reply 24
awww, that sucks! :frown: thanks, im so nervous!

U'll be fine, go rep me and Kenny :biggrin:
U'll be fine, go rep me and Kenny :biggrin:

aha yeah i will do :wink: just don't really know what to expect! :/
Reply 26
aha yeah i will do :wink: just don't really know what to expect! :/

study for spatial awareness questions, mechanics, maths, process and comprehension. Especially spatial awareness, it's almost impossible :frown: fingers crossed for U :biggrin:
study for spatial awareness questions, mechanics, maths, process and comprehension. Especially spatial awareness, it's almost impossible :frown: fingers crossed for U :biggrin:

Got any good free websites to use to practice? Or just googling them be the way forward? I can't really seem to find that much on it :frown:
Reply 28
Got any good free websites to use to practice? Or just googling them be the way forward? I can't really seem to find that much on it :frown:

I haven't found any particularly great websites on it, but I got a couple of good books from the library.
I haven't found any particularly great websites on it, but I got a couple of good books from the library.

Do you have the titles of the books so i could look for them? :biggrin:
Reply 30
Do you have the titles of the books so i could look for them? :biggrin:

I dunno the titles, I just got al the books they had on psychometric testing.
I dunno the titles, I just got al the books they had on psychometric testing.

ok, thanks anyway :smile:
Aptitude test was today... went alright. I'll find out in April how i got on...
Reply 33

good luck again :biggrin:
Reply 34

yo! u hrd back yet? And i've been put forward for another engineers of the future program :biggrin:
I got to round 3 of 4 :/ awww well done! What's that for? :smile:
Reply 36
I got to round 3 of 4 :/ awww well done! What's that for? :smile:

Aww, at least now u have experience, got anything else going on apprenticeship-wise? It's just the usual stuff, 5 years in uni, then working with them. I still have to sit the aptitude test though and i'm bricking it :frown:
Aww, at least now u have experience, got anything else going on apprenticeship-wise? It's just the usual stuff, 5 years in uni, then working with them. I still have to sit the aptitude test though and i'm bricking it :frown:

no, i'm just going to go to university. What company is the other apprenticeship for? :smile:
Hi folks i know this is an old post but was wondering if any of you can help, i have an aptitude test on the 20th February for the position of an Instumentation/Electrical Engineer with INEOS. Im a mature applicant and have been out of school for some time. Can anyone advise what sort of areas I should be studying/questions for this aptitude test I have no clue what to expect.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest