The Student Room Group

applying with ABCC as levels

hi, i got abcc in my as levels and am continuing all of them to a2
i'm thinking of applying to biology or maybe pharmacy..
do you think i have a chance of getting into aab universities??
my predictions will most likely be a*abb-aabc
(i might drop one of the cs though)
Reply 1
you can apply to ABB courses or AAB
Reply 2
Original post by Underbelly
hi, i got abcc in my as levels and am continuing all of them to a2
i'm thinking of applying to biology or maybe pharmacy..
do you think i have a chance of getting into aab universities??
my predictions will most likely be a*abb-aabc
(i might drop one of the cs though)

your grades are really good congrats :smile: i suggest doing biology as the course is really nice and interesting! but what did u get for GCSES and what uni are you planning to apply for
Reply 3
hi i need help is well im being predicted either AAC or A*AC, could i apply to a uni that wants AAB? would they give me a offer?
Reply 4
Original post by Darkbling
hi i need help is well im being predicted either AAC or A*AC, could i apply to a uni that wants AAB? would they give me a offer?

i think with the A* you can but AAC will not get you the offers i dont think but depends really on PS, reference and GCSE GRADEs :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by otrivine
your grades are really good congrats :smile: i suggest doing biology as the course is really nice and interesting! but what did u get for GCSES and what uni are you planning to apply for

thank you (:
for gcses i got 6A*s, 3 As and a B
i was thinking about southampton, reading, maybe bath and i'm not sure about the others yet
Reply 6
Original post by Underbelly
thank you (:
for gcses i got 6A*s, 3 As and a B
i was thinking about southampton, reading, maybe bath and i'm not sure about the others yet

for me i would give you an offer straight away just make sure your PS and references are good which im sure they are with those grades:biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by otrivine
i think with the A* you can but AAC will not get you the offers i dont think but depends really on PS, reference and GCSE GRADEs :smile:

My gcse grades are not too bad i gt 1A 3Bs and 5cs, btw i want to go brunel for business management and accounting

Quick Reply

Latest