The Student Room Group

Clinical Sciences Interview at Bradford Help!

hi, i recieved a letter yesterday from bradford university stating i have an interview on wed 4th november. i realy need help on how to prepare for this interview?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am not sure how someone on a forum can help you with an interview.

Just do some research on google on preparing for interviews. There is also an interview prep thread on TSR but its for Medicine.
If you have applied with a medical statement be prepared for a medical interview. The interviewers are sweet, they might ask some tough questions but dont give answers to questions you dont know the answer to.
Reply 3
Original post by .eXe
I am not sure how someone on a forum can help you with an interview.

Just do some research on google on preparing for interviews. There is also an interview prep thread on TSR but its for Medicine.

could you send me the link to the interview prep thread? thanks
Reply 4
Original post by sortedguy
could you send me the link to the interview prep thread? thanks

Here you go: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1809163
hi, i recieved a letter yesterday from bradford university stating i have an interview on wed 4th november. i realy need help on how to prepare for this interview?!

is this for the clinical sciences course or the foundation year clinical science? I want to know when they start giving out interviews.

im still waiting for my interview :frown:
Reply 6
It's really relaxed and the interviewers are all friendly.:smile: It's not as formal as a med interview.
Reply 7
First of all congratulations!

A quick google search bought up some useful results.

http://www.newmediamedicine.com/forum/leeds-medical-school/44673-bradford-clinical-sciences-interview.html

Enjoy!
Reply 8
Original post by Dr dolittlee
is this for the clinical sciences course or the foundation year clinical science? I want to know when they start giving out interviews.

im still waiting for my interview :frown:

hi, this is for clinical sciences without the foundation year. do you live in west yorkshire? because people who do are at an advantage.....
Reply 9
Original post by Besakt
First of all congratulations!

A quick google search bought up some useful results.

http://www.newmediamedicine.com/forum/leeds-medical-school/44673-bradford-clinical-sciences-interview.html

Enjoy!

thanks alot :smile:

i have checked that but the structure of the interview might have changed in 3 years?!?
Reply 10
thanks alot :smile:

i have checked that but the structure of the interview might have changed in 3 years?!?

Might have, might have not. Is there any harm in learning that though?
Reply 11
Original post by Besakt
Might have, might have not. Is there any harm in learning that though?

i guess so, thanks for your help though :smile: just stressing about my chemistry coursework now :/
Reply 12
does anyone know how many people bradfor interview relative to places? I got a letter today for an interview next wednesday, in a rush to start preparations now!
Reply 13
You don't get any chemistry qs, and all questions will be based on your PS, apart from the usual 'Why Medicine?' etc.
Reply 14
hi, i have an interview at bradford university for clinical sciences on wednesday. ive heard they ask you questions related to your personal statement. mine is a medicine personal statement. i have been preapring for the bog standard questions such as why you want to study medicine? why here? etc. however how else should i prepare and im not confident at the moment so i am wondering how many hours a day should i prepare for the interview?

thanks
Reply 15
Original post by kimi93
does anyone know how many people bradfor interview relative to places? I got a letter today for an interview next wednesday, in a rush to start preparations now!

i am also interested in knowing that. and same i got my letter on thursday! how are you preparing?!
Reply 16
Original post by Oggz
You don't get any chemistry qs, and all questions will be based on your PS, apart from the usual 'Why Medicine?' etc.

have you had the interview?
Reply 17
I'm doing the course.
Reply 18
Original post by Oggz
I'm doing the course.

how was the interview? how long was the interview? and do they ask questions on topics such as euthanasia?
hi, this is for clinical sciences without the foundation year. do you live in west yorkshire? because people who do are at an advantage.....

oh right nope i'm from midlands.. did they email you about the interview or sent you a letter? iv applied for the foundation year one.. just hoping that my application was gd enough to get an interview lol :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest