The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Omggg soas are you gonna accept me? Face it girl....

OMG Im like totally freaking out, the results gonna be out so so so so SOON!
I have applied for LLB Law in SOAS, and have hold a conditional offer AAA.
I DOUBT I can get in, I don't think I have done good in my exams...

Is there anyone else that have applied for LLB LAW and can any current SOAS LAW student talk to me... any advice , or just anything ..............
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown: omggggggggggggggggg

Scroll to see replies

everything will be fine :biggrin: if you're not confident start getting numbers of unis you wish to enter through clearing, or settle for ur insurance
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Original post by TheEssence
everything will be fine :biggrin: if you're not confident start getting numbers of unis you wish to enter through clearing, or settle for ur insurance

Nothing is going to be fine... :frown:
Are you a student of SOAS? If i get declined can i call and "beg" to see if they would change their mind and accept me?

im not even 100 percent sure about my insurance like the grades are pretty much the same.......

Original post by TheEssence
hey I'm not doing law, I'm doing history and I share your fear :s-smilie:
Original post by SparklyGlittery
Are you a student of SOAS? If i get declined can i call and "beg" to see if they would change their mind and accept me?

im not even 100 percent sure about my insurance like the grades are pretty much the same.......

no i'm also awaiting my results , ******* myself. I'm confident yet worrisome. Yes you could but how it will work i have no idea, better to call and try your hardest to no avail than not try and wonder what could have been.
:0 sleepless night.........:frown:
What time does track open guys?
:rolleyes:
Original post by phoenix Angel
What time does track open guys?

Track opens at 8 but i am already browsing for courses on clearing, whats the point going to school tomorrow?! cant we ring up and ask?
Reply 8

i'm not sure that will work with SOAS. i've been told by an admissions tutor (though this is just one at one uni) that it's always worth a try, though i've heard on here it's not worth your time as they've made up their mind.
Original post by jordanchase
i'm not sure that will work with SOAS. i've been told by an admissions tutor (though this is just one at one uni) that it's always worth a try, though i've heard on here it's not worth your time as they've made up their mind.

Can I ask for an alternative course? there are plenty clearing on UCAS but altough most of the subjects are not very eye catching to me...
:rolleyes:

Track opens at 8 but i am already browsing for courses on clearing, whats the point going to school tomorrow?! cant we ring up and ask?
....**** I'm ****ting now well hopefully we all get in
I know, i hope we can all get in.......

what A-level subject did u study? have u got confidence?
Original post by phoenix Angel
....**** I'm ****ting now well hopefully we all get in
I'm ****ting it History, English lit and Economics init I swear I hope we get in are you not going to go to school to pick up ur grades I'm too scared to just check track
Reply 13
I got an AAA offer conditional for Kings.

Leicester + City are my back ups
I am sh*ting it as well phoneix angel, omg i doubt i will go to school like whats the point!? if i get accepted ( which is highly UNLIKELY), im just gonna be over the moon, going on holiday again and sorts!
but most likely im gonna get rejected which means im gonna be crying, screaming and ringing for clearing, hell do i wanna spend hours going to school just to pick a sheet?! like i could ask SOAS what i got then going to schoo which is about 1 hour from where i live...

and KIMORAAA, why do you have two back ups??
Can I ask for an alternative course? there are plenty clearing on UCAS but altough most of the subjects are not very eye catching to me...

Oh yeah, definitely. However I don't think they will have any others available than the ones published on ucas (but I could be wrong).
im gonna go for Linguists ............
Reply 17
Sparkly

City is my insurance.

I've just seen leicester in clearing so I might apply there, but I'm thinking all this time, I've had my heart set out on London so I couldn't just go to Leicester now. I have London all planned out :smile:

BTW I'm kicking myself for not applying to SOAS! but I didn't wanna apply to a bunch of unis that needed AAA :/
Reply 18
I'm thinking if I do another course can they see my personal statement ??
anyones up with me till 8 in the morning? im gonna just sit and watch movie for the whole night and till 8 i will start crying in my own bedroom for my own comfort..LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending