Reply 982
Original post by lozz2601
Agreed!

butt

Spoiler

Actual spoilerish

Spoiler

Spoiler

Has anyone had a listen to the newly released Glee Christmas album? I downloaded it from Fairshare music just the other day it’s brilliant!

Amy
Glee's X Factor performance is only one day away! :nutcase:
Excited :biggrin:
Just heard the news that they're thinking of making Glee like Skins and refreshing the cast every few years....not sure if that will work :s-smilie:
Excited :biggrin:
Just heard the news that they're thinking of making Glee like Skins and refreshing the cast every few years....not sure if that will work :s-smilie:

Yeah, my friend mentioned this to me the other day. It seems inevitable since they'll probably be going to University in a year or so.
I think it'll work if they do them in like two halves so like year 11 and year 10, the year 11 and year 10 stay while the new cast settle in and so on so there's always some fluidness (if that makes any sense whatsoever)
Reply 988

Spoiler

There is something really quite hot about darren criss :ninja:
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
There is something really quite hot about darren criss :ninja:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.. :o: I love his voice too!

Original post by Bezzler

Spoiler

Ditto about Santana!
Ahh I hope their performance is good tonight....I hope they sing live and sing well! I'm forever having to defend the cast against people who're like "omgg it's so autotuned I bet they can't even sing!!" so a good showing would really help haha.

I wonder what song they'll sing. Something where they all have bits but dunno what. Anybody got any brainwaves?
Ahh I hope their performance is good tonight....I hope they sing live and sing well! I'm forever having to defend the cast against people who're like "omgg it's so autotuned I bet they can't even sing!!" so a good showing would really help haha.

I wonder what song they'll sing. Something where they all have bits but dunno what. Anybody got any brainwaves?

Yeah, though it's obvious the singles are auto-tuned for the episodes, the cast can actually sing live and very well at that. There's loads of videos on youtube which illustrate this ie the performances at the White House is just one prime example.

Me too! I hope they sing a medley or something, I'm guessing the chances that they sing Don't Stop Believing are quite high, they'll most likely perform from series one, do you think? Though I doubt they will be, I hope Jane Lynch and Matthew Morrison are there! :p:
Original post by samanthaaaa
Yeah, though it's obvious the singles are auto-tuned for the episodes, the cast can actually sing live and very well at that. There's loads of videos on youtube which illustrate this ie the performances at the White House is just one prime example.

Me too! I hope they sing a medley or something, I'm guessing the chances that they sing Don't Stop Believing are quite high, they'll most likely perform from series one, do you think? Though I doubt they will be, I hope Jane Lynch and Matthew Morrison are there! :p:

Exxaccttlyy! But I try and point that out and people don't have any of it. And there's the fact that some of them were on Broadway before.

Yehh I reckon series 1 is pretty much a banker. Much as I love DSB I hope that's not the only thing they sing - it'd be nice for people to hear something else. Maybe the Regionals medley? Although that's quite long....
hmmm.
omggg it would make my night if they were there but somehow....
I am so obsessed with Glee. I really like where this season is going, with Kurt changing schools, Emma/Will, Finn/Rachel etc. I also can't wait for the XFactor performance :biggrin:
Original post by simple_gurl
I am so obsessed with Glee. I really like where this season is going, with Kurt changing schools, Emma/Will, Finn/Rachel etc. I also can't wait for the XFactor performance :biggrin:

Welcome to the thread! :h:

X Factor performance in less than one hour! :awesome::awesome:
Surprised to see Sam there, not that I'm complaining. Aw, love love loved it!

I screamed when the rest of the cast appeared. :colondollar:
Gutted Kurt wasn't there though! :frown:
Reply 998
O.o thread gatecrasher..havent seen this thread!

Performance was amazing on Xfactor! Its so surreal to see them performing outside of the program.. Sad times there was no kurt thou :frown:

Suprised Sam was on it, lots of my friends arent watching it us speed like me and keep asking who the blonde bloke is! A nice little teaser for the next season I suppose. Loved amber/mercedes singing right in simons face, she was rejected from american idol before wasnt she?
Original post by Hanzing
O.o thread gatecrasher..havent seen this thread!

Performance was amazing on Xfactor! Its so surreal to see them performing outside of the program.. Sad times there was no kurt thou :frown:

Suprised Sam was on it, lots of my friends arent watching it us speed like me and keep asking who the blonde bloke is! A nice little teaser for the next season I suppose. Loved amber/mercedes singing right in simons face, she was rejected from american idol before wasnt she?

I know! He tweeted saying he's filming at the moment. :frown:

Puck! :love: I didn't know that about Amber!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending