The Student Room Group

Math exam June 2012

AHHH omg I am going to fail this exam bad.... A new spec. Does anyone know what the grade boundaries are for this new specification paper.. I really need a B to get to do the A-level I wanna do... But I'm doubting myself:angry:
Reply 1
Original post by toshi44
AHHH omg I am going to fail this exam bad.... A new spec. Does anyone know what the grade boundaries are for this new specification paper.. I really need a B to get to do the A-level I wanna do... But I'm doubting myself:angry:

Nobody knows grade boundaries in advance of any paper being taken. That said, if you are going to post questions you'll need to be more specific about which of the many maths exams that will be taking place in June 2012 you are talking about.
Reply 2
Original post by gdunne42
Nobody knows grade boundaries in advance of any paper being taken. That said, if you are going to post questions you'll need to be more specific about which of the many maths exams that will be taking place in June 2012 you are talking about.

The edexcel linear exam in 2012 theres gunna be more written type questions, i think some functional skill

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending