The Student Room Group

Did Osama Bin Laden ever admit to 9/11

Poll

Without googling, let's see, do you think Osama EVER admitted to mastermind the 9/11 attacks or be at all involved with them? Or ever mention the existence of a terrorist organisation known as 'Al-Qaeda' that he was a leader of?

This will be interesting.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah? He mentioned it a number of times when he threatened other attacks.
I don't know, he's in my basement if you want me to ask him.

Now wait, the Americanos shot the **** out of him:ahee:
Original post by Aj12
Yeah? He mentioned it a number of times when he threatened other attacks.

Why do you feel the need to feature each week's cartoon from the Economist in your signature?
Reply 4
Original post by yituool
Why do you feel the need to feature each week's cartoon from the Economist in your signature?

It makes me look smart?

I just like having it in there. Whats wrong with it:confused:
Original post by Aj12
It makes me look smart?

I just like having it in there. Whats wrong with it:confused:

Was just curious. Although it kinda makes you look like you just blindly nod along to anything that's printed in there. Just sayin'.
Reply 6
Original post by yituool
Was just curious. Although it kinda makes you look like you just blindly nod along to anything that's printed in there. Just sayin'.

Nah. If I did't agree with it I would't put them in there. My sig is as much of an expression of my opinoin as my posts.
Thought he denied it twice and the video claiming responsibility was widely discredited as a fake?
Yes. Several times.

That song is better than ****ty Born This Way

I like The Economist cartoon sigs

I like questions. Ask more
Reply 9
Original post by Celtic_Anthony
Thought he denied it twice and the video claiming responsibility was widely discredited as a fake?

^this

No it wasn't discredited as fake, it only was by conspiracy nuts, but, well, they are conspiracy nuts. And in what videos did he deny it?
Original post by chrislpp

We are meant to follow western media blindly.
Original post by Aj12
Nah. If I did't agree with it I would't put them in there. My sig is as much of an expression of my opinoin as my posts.

At least get some variety
Original post by pol pot noodles
No it wasn't discredited as fake, it only was by conspiracy nuts, but, well, they are conspiracy nuts. And in what videos did he deny it?

16 2001 CNN, September

Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.
In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.
"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

Advertisement

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

CNN US

Either way, he was a hate-filled terrorist.
Reply 14
Original post by yituool
At least get some variety

NEVER!!!!!
:cool:
Reply 15
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
Yes. Several times.

That song is better than ****ty Born This Way

I like The Economist cartoon sigs

I like questions. Ask more

Why do you like questions?
Reply 16
CNN US

Either way, he was a hate-filled terrorist.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/binladen_10-29-04.html

I knew he denied it at first but then accepted it later on.
Original post by Aj12

Nice one, cheers.
Reply 18
Original post by Aj12

"CIA analysts said it was likely bin Laden"

Thank goodness they are sure :tongue:
Reply 19
Original post by tface
"CIA analysts said it was likely bin Laden"

Thank goodness they are sure :tongue:

Hey they did't fake all of them. Only two. I think. Just hoping the one I jsut posted was a real one lol

Quick Reply

Latest