The Student Room Group

Shipwrecked 2011

I can't believe there isn't a thread for this!

I'm loving this new series, I hope they do another one next year.
Any thoughts on "the hills" 6 vs the rest?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BUMP!
Reply 2
Anyone see it tonight? Rather dramatic I thought :colone:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a new show to watch. After watching Ultimate traveller a while back I was looking for something quite similar. I hear that Shipwrecked is a good substitute, can anybody tell me if it's any good and what series I should watch. Cheers guys
Bump, cmon ppl what do you reckon is the best season of Shipwrecked?
I'm loving this series of Shipwrecked and its the only series that I've watched religiously! I love the group in the hill, team hills definitely! I also actually quite like Tristan as well, I just think he's so cheeky, it is a game after all!
Obviously it's not a very popular show :tongue:

Original post by littlehobbit
I'm loving this series of Shipwrecked and its the only series that I've watched religiously! I love the group in the hill, team hills definitely! I also actually quite like Tristan as well, I just think he's so cheeky, it is a game after all!

Lol, gotta love Tristan. Everybody keeps saying how they have a game plan to win but have no idea what they are doing. Whereas Tristan on the otherhand has been scheming the whole time :colone: Definitely want Tristan to win the show though.
Original post by zedbrar
Definitely want Tristan to win the show though.

haha me too, his mischievous ways deserve a reward ha!
haha me too, his mischievous ways deserve a reward ha!

Little bit of a lol >_>

hills vs the slums lmao, tristan and the essex boy are hilarious
I hate anna so much, I just can't get over how much of a bi*** she is and not in a good way. Love tristan and bear though.

Mainly watching this series as I met Joe in a club about 2 months ago and he told me and my mates he was on shipwrecked but he wasn't allowed to tell anyone and we didn't believe him, so we watched and ta da there he was, we felt like right numpties.
Reply 11
Woo I love Shipwrecked.

Joe was my favourite, he stood up to Anna :dance:, spoke the truth and was just generally awesome :awesome:

Hate Anna and Salema :angry:

The rest are a bit meh.
Reply 12
Original post by Birdman1234567
Bump, cmon ppl what do you reckon is the best season of Shipwrecked?

I'd advise you to start watching the current season. Its on at 8pm on Tuesdays on E4..its very entertaining, but if you haven't seen previous episodes, I'd check on 4od just to clue yourself up on the series. There are many other good seasons on there too. I think the 2007/8/9 were good.
Reply 13

ME TOOOOOO

Yea I think I'm team hills, the other group just act to victimised and forget that its a competition. And BLOODY Carl (if thats his name) eating the pork after not helping at all..that pissed me off. Anna and Bear make a good couple I think..Brimes and Dom are a bit annoying, but they make an OK couple. And wow at Tristan and Selema! They looked as though they kissed in the last episode!

I like Ashley though. Although cannot-remember-her-name that she's always with makes me cringe (the one with huge boobs).

Kate is so annoying, she seemed so much more out there and "laddish" before, but now she's winey...:mad: This is all in my opinion of course :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by zedbrar
Obviously it's not a very popular show :tongue:

Lol, gotta love Tristan. Everybody keeps saying how they have a game plan to win but have no idea what they are doing. Whereas Tristan on the otherhand has been scheming the whole time :colone: Definitely want Tristan to win the show though.

Haha I know, so disappointed with the lack of response! :mad:

But yea me too! Or Selema cos shes a medic :yep:

Tristan keeps us clued up about his plans..Anna kinda does too, liking her ominous words of competitions aren't fair "Not when I'm involved" :rofl: I actually quite like her.
Reply 15
I do like a bit of shipwrecked as a guilty pleasure. After a few years off the screens, this series hasn't really lived up to some of the previous ones for me anyway. Havent made a point of watching this time around. Think I preferred when there were two islands and backing one to win. I do like tristan though. And also dislike anna and her attitude. Disliked kitten all the more though!
Reply 16
Original post by tillytots
I hate anna so much, I just can't get over how much of a bi*** she is and not in a good way. Love tristan and bear though.

Mainly watching this series as I met Joe in a club about 2 months ago and he told me and my mates he was on shipwrecked but he wasn't allowed to tell anyone and we didn't believe him, so we watched and ta da there he was, we felt like right numpties.

LOOOL I just love how b itchy she is! Helps create drama. :lol: She was pretty harsh to Joe, although she was kinda right in some of the contexts like the fire on the other island. I have to say though I was surprised she managed to wiggle her way out of Joe exposing her hiding some of the rations at the start. I would've hid them myself though. And not told anyone.

Also, which club was this?! I would love to meet some of the competitors in real life :L
Original post by zedbrar
Little bit of a lol >_>

LOL Tristan is so jokes! For a second I actually thought he was being serious..

Original post by specialk_698
hills vs the slums lmao, tristan and the essex boy are hilarious

Indeed! :L
Original post by Noirla
I do like a bit of shipwrecked as a guilty pleasure. After a few years off the screens, this series hasn't really lived up to some of the previous ones for me anyway. Havent made a point of watching this time around. Think I preferred when there were two islands and backing one to win. I do like tristan though. And also dislike anna and her attitude. Disliked kitten all the more though!

Hm I kinda agree, doesn't feel as grand. But I'm just glad its back on!

You should watch it - I've actually come to look forward to Tuesday's now! Only show I'm watching on TV at the moment!

I hope at the end only one person gets to chose who gets the money. Or all the people who left.

Ha, I like the fact that she doesn't beat around the bush. And she doesn't really bitch that much - she says it to the person's face from what I'm remembering. Kitten irritated me, but he was so good on his last episode causing drama:colone:
Original post by Cheddar
Woo I love Shipwrecked.

Joe was my favourite, he stood up to Anna :dance:, spoke the truth and was just generally awesome :awesome:

Hate Anna and Salema :angry:

The rest are a bit meh.

Haha, its great :biggrin:

Hm, I liked him to start but then he just became so depressing and whiney :/ I like the others cos they just seem to get on with it more and want to have a good time!

Haha, they're pretty fit though :wink:

What do you think of the Hills/the Slums competition?

And, any one else notice how Kate was part of the Hills then downgraded heavily when Kitten exposed her hahaha :rofl:
Reply 17
Kitten really really annoyed me, I didn't see the point of dressing the way he did when he was on a beach
yeah kitten lol what.a.donut. dressing all black, just sat around bitching and absorbing heat
Reply 19
Original post by kezzida
Kitten really really annoyed me, I didn't see the point of dressing the way he did when he was on a beach

Original post by specialk_698
yeah kitten lol what.a.donut. dressing all black, just sat around bitching and absorbing heat

LOOL in a nutshell!

He was so annoying. And pretty disgusting that he wasn't using the long drop either..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending