The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hasan4life
wales is small lol, north and south is probably the size of london :tongue:
where are u from? do they have like north and south banter like here?
yes u do :wink:
lol i agree, i have met the not so sweet and innocent ppl their too :ninja: but the majority were nice :smile:
yes im very talented in creating a mess :sadnod:

Hmm not quite! Haha well not that I've heard... I mean, we get called little england beyond wales by the surrounding counties but I'm not sure that counts as banter... :tongue: pembrokeshire. It's south -west in the corner :smile:

Ha i'm pretty sure it's just like most places and has it's fair share of all personalities :smile:

Oh dear :hugs: Mess' can be cleared up :smile:
Reply 1361
Tired is tiredness.

Sleep well both of you!
Original post by Deyesy
Tired is tiredness.

Sleep well both of you!

Same to you :smile:
Original post by RDavies93
Hmm not quite! Haha well not that I've heard... I mean, we get called little england beyond wales by the surrounding counties but I'm not sure that counts as banter... :tongue: pembrokeshire. It's south -west in the corner :smile:

Ha i'm pretty sure it's just like most places and has it's fair share of all personalities :smile:

Oh dear :hugs: Mess' can be cleared up :smile:

i need to travel wales more :daydreaming:
haha thats more of a compliment :tongue:
cool :smile:
thats true :yep:
not at this time :tongue: im too lazy lol :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
Tired is tiredness.
same to u :smile:
Sleep well both of you!
i need to travel wales more :daydreaming:
haha thats more of a compliment :tongue:
cool :smile:
thats true :yep:
not at this time :tongue: im too lazy lol :tongue:

Brecon beacons, snowdonia.... Hell pembrokeshire for its history and it's beaches. So many things worth seeing... :smile:
Brecon beacons, snowdonia.... Hell pembrokeshire for its history and it's beaches. So many things worth seeing... :smile:

will look those up, your beaches are really nice indeed :yep: much better then the north of england ones.
will look those up, your beaches are really nice indeed :yep: much better then the north of england ones.

It's all very idyllic here. I'm lucky to have been brought up in such a lovely place :colondollar: Very sheltered however, so seeing the world outside is a must for now :smile:
I'm feeling hungry, so I am going to make some food then hit they hay. Goodnight :smile:
It's all very idyllic here. I'm lucky to have been brought up in such a lovely place :colondollar: Very sheltered however, so seeing the world outside is a must for now :smile:

so i shall come to u and u can give me a tour of your wonderful place :flutter:
true, every country has something good about them, i love travelling :biggrin:
what countries have u been to?
I'm feeling hungry, so I am going to make some food then hit they hay. Goodnight :smile:

goodnight :hugs:
Reply 1370
I got up at 5:30 to watch the Grand Prix and everyone was rolling in from their night out clubbing at Las Americas.

I only got 5 hours sleep, but I got invited to a nudist beach by a couple of girls so my eyes are no doubt gonna be wide open for the rest of the day.
You guys must have some serious bags under your eyes.. going to bed at 4am everynight. :rofl2:
Reply 1372
Do any of them wear glasses, do we know? :holmes: (mwah first time I've used that one)

Awh, that's nice of you to say :tongue: I hope she agrees with me :smile:

I wear glasses and I do look quite Harry Potter-ish. It used to really annoy me, but now I've figured out I could use it to my advantage.

Once someone asked for my autograph but I'm not sure if they actually thought I was Daniel Radcliffe or they were just taking the piss. I told them to go away :tongue:
Reply 1373
So is anyone going to today's meet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZQrMqdv54I

I don't care how old this is, it makes me sad that it's gone off my playlist :frown:

Does that it's gone off your playlist mean you are no longer numb?
Original post by Spontogical
You guys must have some serious bags under your eyes.. going to bed at 4am everynight. :rofl2:

Too right, Mr "DaveCan'tsleep-HelloTC!"
Original post by Psyk

From what I can make out on Facebook, I'm not sure many at all are. This disappoints and infruiates me.

I may take it upon myself to take up the arranging mantle for the next one. Cherry shouldn't have to go through all that again.

June 22nd. Be there or I'll take over TSR and ban you all. I think this is a fair deal, I know you'll agree.
Original post by Psyk

QwentyJ just texted me that he might be coming later, though he only really just remembered about it and has something else he needs to do today first. Apart from that and what other people have said on Facebook, I have no idea really what the group will look like, if there's even going to be a group at all :dontknow:

Maybe I will just go anyway for the hell of it, since I often wander alone through London anyway so that wouldn't phase me :p:

Original post by morris743
From what I can make out on Facebook, I'm not sure many at all are. This disappoints and infruiates me.

I may take it upon myself to take up the arranging mantle for the next one. Cherry shouldn't have to go through all that again.

June 22nd. Be there or I'll take over TSR and ban you all. I think this is a fair deal, I know you'll agree.

That'd be nice of you, thanks :smile:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
QwentyJ just texted me that he might be coming later, though he only really just remembered about it and has something else he needs to do today first. Apart from that and what other people have said on Facebook, I have no idea really what the group will look like, if there's even going to be a group at all :dontknow:

Maybe I will just go anyway for the hell of it, since I often wander alone through London anyway so that wouldn't phase me :p:

Aw..well take care of yourself either way :smile:
Reply 1379
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom

Yeah, sorry about me cancelling too. I'll be honest, I don't really have an excuse, I just don't really feel like it today :frown:

I hope you're not mad at me.

Latest