The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Anyone going to Derby uni in september 2012?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'll be studying Film & Video production & staying at Sir Peter Hilton!
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Dom1825
Hi Chris, I know it looks really advanced! :smile: I think the only available en suites will be at Peak Court now. Which hall are you looking at?

I'm coming from Solihull. It's a town south of Birmingham. Only about 40 miles away from Derby so I can get the train back if I need to. :biggrin: What about you?

Well if the employment is anything like it is here then it's going to difficult. Hopefully the students who have just left will have left some vacancies!

Yeah, I managed to get one :P Ground floor, flat 9 in Peak court :smile:

Fair enough, I'm coming from Plymouth, so quite far away... haha.

Yeah, employment in Plymouth is abit rubbish at the moment.

Ill private message you my facebook :smile: if you have facebook?
Hi! Nice to meet both of you!
Reply 63
Original post by Chris1068
Yeah, I managed to get one :P Ground floor, flat 9 in Peak court :smile:

Fair enough, I'm coming from Plymouth, so quite far away... haha.

Yeah, employment in Plymouth is abit rubbish at the moment.

Ill private message you my facebook :smile: if you have facebook?

I've got flat 6, first floor. That is quite far. Yes I'll add you, as you've guessed my name is Dominic. :smile:
I'm doing creative writing and history at derby, anyone else on that course?
Really need to apply for accommodation, left it really late whoops!
I'll be in St. Christophers court standard room, floor 2 i think.
doing Motorcycle engineering Fd, is anyone else!?
I've seen no-one living in St. Christophers yet haha!
Hi! nice to meet you too! I'm also staying at Sir Peter Hilton
Reply 67
has everyone got their offers yet? how are your exams going? - if you need some advice please do not hesitate to ask me
Reply 68
I'm studying Diagnostic Radiograohy and will be staying in St Christophers court, flat 2 on the third floor :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by BuzzieLou
I'm in Nunnery Court! :smile:

I'm in Nunnery! :smile:
Reply 70
Hi everyone :smile: i will also be studding at derby in September :biggrin: i will be doing the BEd primary education course (that's if i get my grades anyway :s-smilie:). is anyone else doing this course, I'd love to meet some people on it before i go!
Reply 71
Original post by VirtualRealist
Forensic Computing, well that's if it all goes to plan! :smile: Nice to meet you!

Hey, I'm Luke and i'm also doing Forensic Computing hopefully! Should be good :biggrin:
thought id say hiiii, im already at derby :smile:
Original post by sweetheartbreakin
I got an offer for American Studies too :smile:

Hey, im in my 3rd year doing American Studies, if theres anything i can help you with let me know :smile:
Original post by misscharli
Hey, im in my 3rd year doing American Studies, if theres anything i can help you with let me know :smile:

Hi!
Really excited about doing American Studies! Do you remember what you did in the first year? What types of topics did you cover?
Reply 75
Hi,

i'm also going Derby in September! If i get the grades! Also staying at Sir Peter Hilton!! doing Geology. :smile:
im going derby kinda nervous too about getting the grades. I'm gonna be studying commercial photography and I'm going to be staying at sphc aswell
Original post by qwertygrace
im going derby kinda nervous too about getting the grades. I'm gonna be studying commercial photography and I'm going to be staying at sphc aswell

Hey I'm really nervous about getting my grades too! I'm doing law and need an A in one of my subjects really wanna go so let's hope I get in! I'm staying in SPHC too :smile:
Reply 78
Original post by joshrh16
Hi,

i'm also going Derby in September! If i get the grades! Also staying at Sir Peter Hilton!! doing Geology. :smile:

Snap!

Well Geology major with a minor in Geography :smile:
Reply 79
oh wow that's cool! same accommodation?!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5363

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending