The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

I fee l a little bit dead!
Warblers track! Exclusive to the soundtrack so it won't be performed on the show and so this isn't a spoiler! Courtesy of a user on livejournal.
Download link here.
Darren Criss singing 'Do you think I'm sexy'... how appropriate! :laugh:
Original post by diamonddust

I fee l a little bit dead!
Warblers track! Exclusive to the soundtrack so it won't be performed on the show and so this isn't a spoiler! Courtesy of a user on livejournal.
Download link here.
Darren Criss singing 'Do you think I'm sexy'... how appropriate! :laugh:

lol I just added that to mine!
Original post by e hine e
4 days after my 21st birthday!! I just read that too. It's going to be AMAZING!!

Spoiler

:rofl:

Just saw this! We have a psychic connection haha!

Darren Criss... guh... you don't even need to ASK if I think you're sexy! :tongue: :wink:

I totally appreciate your sig! Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts (TUNNNE) and Darren in glasses!
OMG, you know what would be amaaaazing? If Blaine sang 'Not Alone' to Kurt!

Just saw this! We have a psychic connection haha!

Darren Criss... guh... you don't even need to ASK if I think you're sexy! :tongue: :wink:

I totally appreciate your sig! Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts (TUNNNE) and Darren in glasses!
OMG, you know what would be amaaaazing? If Blaine sang 'Not Alone' to Kurt!

We are psychic for sexy Darren :rofl:

I know it would be amazing! I hope they let him do one of his original songs (that would've been good for 'Original Songs').
Reply 1824

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh, and

Spoiler

Oh no, I got mixed up. I was taking about BIOTA. :tongue:
I wasn't really a Kurt fan until the bullying arc this season. Now he's one of my favourite characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI7mzibvUeY
I know you've seen this! I just LOVE his geeky outfit! :coma:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Those clothes are very Disney-hero indeed, and I LOVE it :biggrin:

Spoiler

I've just died.

US Glee info...

Spoiler

Are you sure about this?? :woo: Awesome!!
Reply 1825

Apparently that was his Blaine audition song. There were rumours he was drunk at that Perez ball but I think it's more to do with it being 1/2am in the morning than anything that he seems a little higher than usual.
Reply 1827
Apparently that was his Blaine audition song. There were rumours he was drunk at that Perez ball but I think it's more to do with it being 1/2am in the morning than anything that he seems a little higher than usual.

No wonder he got the part then - it's an amazing song and he is just too cute when he does it. He doesn't sound that drunk to me - this was his second concert of the night and I guess he was just tired and got a bit hyperactive (I always get that when I'm up after 2 :tongue:). I can't understand a word he says at the end of the video though, but that's just because he talks so fast. Actually, now that I've tried to understand itagain, I think he does sound a bit drunk there... :lolwut:

Original post by Ambs
No wonder he got the part then - it's an amazing song and he is just too cute when he does it. He doesn't sound that drunk to me - this was his second concert of the night and I guess he was just tired and got a bit hyperactive (I always get that when I'm up after 2 :tongue:). I can't understand a word he says at the end of the video though, but that's just because he talks so fast. Actually, now that I've tried to understand itagain, I think he does sound a bit drunk there... :lolwut:

I just did the same-I thought he was just tired I can barely stay awake to watch Glee at 1/2am in the morning I'm that bad with late nights but when I just listened to his end speech and things he sounds slightly tipsy lol. That's what you get from going to 2 parties in one night. I think he says **** a few times...he's just a ****ing kid or something so he's blessed to be there.
This is my favourite version of Part of your World http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mnc1L9ev3U&playnext=1&list=PLC05F129E5387B88C

Just to keep this on topic: GLEE :party:

*joins you in melting*

Tbh, I'm melting more at the way he moves! :drool:
I love that he seems tipsy! Normal Darren is hyperactive enough haha

This is my melty Darren video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vWAACcdLc8
The way his voice goes all husky during 'let's pretend both our lips are made of candy' and then goes even deeper at 'candy' kills me! :drool: I just need him to be cloned... cause seriously, he's perfect! I never fancy anyone I haven't met! But dayyyyyyym Darren *in the voice of Chris Colfer*... yum!
This is my favourite version of Part of your World http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mnc1L9ev3U&playnext=1&list=PLC05F129E5387B88C

Great, GREAT vocals. He looks ultra hot too! I'm laughing at all the comments!

All guys like Disney songs.

Only few are man enough? to admit to it. XD

Haha. This!

The female population blames Darren Criss for their high expectations in men.?

This again! :biggrin:

I CANNOT WAIT FOR GLEE! Hurry up US! :biggrin:
Reply 1832

Hearing him sing it when we know he's sober actually really makes me think he was drunk in the other one :teehee:

Indeed, we should remain on topic! I read some rumours about the next US episode(s)...

Spoiler

EDIT: Just listened to it again and yeah, you're right, that's what he's saying. Awww!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1833
*joins you in melting*

Tbh, I'm melting more at the way he moves! :drool:
I love that he seems tipsy! Normal Darren is hyperactive enough haha

This is my melty Darren video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vWAACcdLc8
The way his voice goes all husky during 'let's pretend both our lips are made of candy' and then goes even deeper at 'candy' kills me! :drool: I just need him to be cloned... cause seriously, he's perfect! I never fancy anyone I haven't met! But dayyyyyyym Darren *in the voice of Chris Colfer*... yum!

I've never seen that one, thanks for the link :biggrin: I think I melted all over again - and given my already melted state, that's serious.

Haha, I'm the same; I've always been a fangirl (Harry Potter, Disney, Lord of the Rings just to name a few :tongue:) but NOT about celebrities!! I agree, he has set the bar way too high. I was actually facebook-stalking one of my ex-boyfriends today (as you do... Right? :redface:), and I was constantly thinking 'how on earth did I think that was good enough? :lolwut: Glad I broke up with him!'. And the saddest part is that he's a freakin' model :rofl: NOBODY can live up to Darren Criss :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
Hearing him sing it when we know he's sober actually really makes me think he was drunk in the other one :teehee:

Indeed, we should remain on topic! I read some rumours about the next US episode(s)...

Spoiler

EDIT: Just listened to it again and yeah, you're right, that's what he's saying. Awww!

I heard via twitter (lea michele's)

Spoiler

All these videos are making me go hyper :woo:
Oh Darren..
You know you've made it when the main discussion over one of your performances is whether or not you were drunk. #Iwasactuallysleepwalking

Oh Darren..
You know you've made it when the main discussion over one of your performances is whether or not you were drunk. #Iwasactuallysleepwalking

I just came on here to put that! It made me almost spit my tea out with what we were discussing last night.
Also pics from the US episode they're filming at the moment are here

Don't look if you don't want to see Kurt's latest fabulous outfit.

Spoiler

Darren jamming with a warbler

http://yfrog.com/h24nvooj
I just came on here to put that! It made me almost spit my tea out with what we were discussing last night.

I know! Actual LOLage! :biggrin:

I love Kurt's style! 'Nuff said! That tank top... I need it!
Future US spoiler link (no storyline spoiler, just people watching them film a number)

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest