The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bellissima
thanks, i just downloaded it but it wants my facebook details - can't make my own separate account for spotify! :s-smilie:

It lets you log in through FB but I'm not sure thats the only way one can log in..
Original post by -Illmatic-
It lets you log in through FB but I'm not sure thats the only way one can log in..

hmm thanks i think i'll look into it some other time.. uninstall it for now seems a bit too invasive.

hmm thanks i think i'll look into it some other time.. uninstall it for now seems a bit too invasive.

You don't allow it to access through Facebook, I don't.
thanks for the playlist! but can I get some help joing spotify, I've tried three times but i suck so far... :s-smilie:

mark francis is an abosulute legend!!
It unfortunately is the case that you need Facebook to join Spotify now (I joined 3 years ago when invites were given out). However, there is nothing stopping you from making a dummy Facebook account with nothing on it just to access Spotify. Or you can join it with your real account and then control/limit what is shared between the two in the Privacy Control options.

What sort of problems are you having Sloanegirl?
Original post by Lex Talionis
Hey guys, I compiled a playlist of every single song used in both series of Made in Chelsea (that's over 300 songs!) They introduced me to a lot of new artists to watch out for. Enjoy :smile:

spotify:user:foxxefire:tongue:laylist:3658otNDW0xu7uhNIZYsgo
http://open.spotify.com/user/foxxefire/playlist/3658otNDW0xu7uhNIZYsgo

:shock:

You will be rewarded in heaven :adore:
Original post by Stray_talk
You don't allow it to access through Facebook, I don't.

I hate how everything has to be linked to Facebook these days and everyone can see everyone else's business.

Even commenting on loads of news articles is through Facebook now :lolwut:
Reply 1027
Took me so long to find this song they use for the credits in MiC! Wasn't mentioned anywhere, and Shazam wouldn't work:

Original post by Greg.

Original post by Greg.
Took me so long to find this song they use for the credits in MiC! Wasn't mentioned anywhere, and Shazam wouldn't work:

Great find, thanks!
arcadiahouse, your neg rep broke the curse of negative rep I have been recieving, ever since you negged me I have been pos repped (for the first time since joing TSR) about 50 times and gone down from -6 neg rep to -3. AMAZING.
Original post by Greg.

And also this one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmtq_MfOs6E&feature=fvst
Reply 1031

Yeah, I've actually discovered loads of great artists and bands from MiC and M83 is one of them :smile:
Original post by Lex Talionis
Hey guys, I compiled a playlist of every single song used in both series of Made in Chelsea (that's over 300 songs!) They introduced me to a lot of new artists to watch out for. Enjoy :smile:

spotify:user:foxxefire:tongue:laylist:3658otNDW0xu7uhNIZYsgo
http://open.spotify.com/user/foxxefire/playlist/3658otNDW0xu7uhNIZYsgo

Ah thanks I just subscribed to that! Super helpful, there were quite a few songs I liked and I just had no idea what they were... now I can find out! haha :smile:
Loved Mark-Francis in the Come Dine With Me Mash-up thing.
Original post by Greg.

Original post by Greg.
Yeah, I've actually discovered loads of great artists and bands from MiC and M83 is one of them :smile:

M83 is an awesome artist :yes:
Apparently Mark-Francis is in talks about getting his own TV pprogramme.
Original post by miserlou

:eek:

Source? Would be good if it happens.

Finally got round to watching the mash-up episode and don't really like how they tried to portray him as some out of touch rich kid. I actually agreed with him when he was on about how people set silly materialistic life goals like "buying a Ferrari by age 30" etc.
Original post by miserlou

omg i would totally watch... i didn't used to like him but now i absolutely love him!
Reply 1038
Original post by Indieboohoo
You've said this about a million times just say you like the damn show :rolleyes:

Here's a link to Live in Chelsea It's kind of funny they basically just ask questions from tweets

http://www.e4.com/chelsea/live/

I think that the live in Chelsea just shows who really makes MIC, MIC. Mille & Rosie are just so boring, definitely the most boring people on tv on that day.

Original post by Indieboohoo
Amber isn't ugly she just has a REALLY big face
Marc makes me laugh especially when his maid wasn't around to help fold his shirts :toofunny:
Gabilious :lolwut: The name says it all
Millie I like her but she was a hypocrite with Hugo on the cheating thing
Caggie I like her but I hated her a bit for given into to Spencer and sleeping with him only because I liked seeing Spencer chase after her like a lost puppy. Just don't want the Prick to break her heart. :mad:
I think they look more like brother and sister :unsure:
Spencer I just hate him his face annoys me his arrogance annoys me he just comes across sleazy his hair looks better now than before though. He looks like one of those guys that used to be fat and lost weight he has fat face going on.
Hugo I like him still don't understand why he fancied Rosie though
Rosie her eyes scare me she looks like a meerkat
Louise looks really old for a 20 year old she looks 30 she gets on my nerves
Jamie his hair annoys me he's cocky in a strange way
Chloe looks ALOT like her dad and not in the good way she annoys me
Victoria is ok but her teeth look evil she has that bitchy look about her but she doesn't get on my nerves I could see her with Hugo for some reason
Proudlock I actually like him I prefer to see him with Caggie then Spencer
Cheska is so nosy and annoying
Binky I like her she seems less stuck up than the others plus she has a shiny face and she does look a lot like Rosie from Coronation street lol
Ollie has nice hair I like him he seems nice but I don't know why he hates Gabriella so much
Gabriella has an odd chin but she can sing but seems a bit possessive
Francis oh god his eyebrows he's good looking for a ginger guy though but that CEO crap gets on my nerves.

Amber IS ugly, with a personality to match. Spencer isn't the only one with a fat face Caggie and Gabriella also look like people that were once awfully fat.
I do agree with everything else you've said though.
Original post by Tokyoround
:eek:

Source? Would be good if it happens.

Finally got round to watching the mash-up episode and don't really like how they tried to portray him as some out of touch rich kid. I actually agreed with him when he was on about how people set silly materialistic life goals like "buying a Ferrari by age 30" etc.

http://www.list.co.uk/article/39031-mark-francis-vandelli-in-talks-for-channel-4-show/

Quick Reply

Latest