The Student Room Group

Glossybox

Scroll to see replies

(edited 12 years ago)
I've got them! But they're both exactly the same :frown:

I've got the eyeliner (but one is the light pink and one is blue)
The clarins creams
FAB body wash
and the Primer
I've just tried to work out how much the box is worth in total but I must be wrong somewhere...

Clarins Day Cream
Full size - 50ml - £46.50
Sample - 15ml - £13.95

Clarins Night Cream
Full size - 50ml - £48
Sample - 15ml - £14.40

Murad Primer
Full size - 30ml - £29
Sample - 5ml - £4.83

Eyeko Eye Pencil
Full Size - £9.50

FAB Gentle Body Wash
Full Size - 8oz - £10
Sample - 2oz - £2.50

Total: £45.18.....
Original post by hannahhaworth
I've got them! But they're both exactly the same :frown:

I've got the eyeliner (but one is the light pink and one is blue)
The clarins creams
FAB body wash
and the Primer

i got the same :biggrin:
but my eyeliner is plum
x
Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x
i got the same :biggrin:
but my eyeliner is plum
x

What are your thoughts on it? (The whole box, not just the eyeliner ha).
Also just realised I have the moisturiser not the body wash, which I'm happier about!
My little slip says it's the wash though which is odd...
What are your thoughts on it? (The whole box, not just the eyeliner ha).
Also just realised I have the moisturiser not the body wash, which I'm happier about!
My little slip says it's the wash though which is odd...

mine is the moisturiser too, maybe they messed up all the cards *shrugs*...
I managed to get this one half price, so i am pleased with it and will use all of it (secretly i think i would of rather had the Davines than the Clarins but that just because there in prettier bottles! )
But i dunno i still think of the december one more favourably and yet i gave half of that one away lol (gave my mum the anti ageing eye cream i got, and my friend the lip gloss for christmas because im allergic to lip gloss :frown: )

but all in all yeah im happy :biggrin:
dying to eat this sweetie!
but wanna take a piccy for my blog first lol
x
Reply 26
I'm really dissappointed with my Glossybox this month!
Instead of the Clarins stuff I got a 2 in 1 cleanser/toner and a Orly nail varnish.

I like nail varnish but its pretty much exactly the same colour as the Deborah Lippmann one last month, just minus the glitter...! I'm sure the cleanser/toner will be useful but I would've much prefferd the Clarins stuff.

Also, not to fond of the eyeliner. The application is great but it's such a bizzare green colour which really doesnt flatter my skin tone.

However, the Primer is AMAZING. My skin is actually glowing :h:
My boxes!
Pictures are rubbish, sorry

Spoiler

My boxes!
Pictures are rubbish, sorry

Spoiler

I just got mine this morning. Extremely disappointed with my first glossybox :{/
I got the dewy primer, powder pink eyeliner, nectar oil wash, body balm, another body wash.

Can't believe I got two body washes. The nectar oil looks horrible, I'm not putting that on my already oily skin! Body Balm moisturiser sounds useful, but well it's not! Its one of those wash off body balms, you can't leave it on your skin! So that makes it 3 body washes in my glossybox. I'm so annoyed :{ what a waste of £12~ could have gotten myself a new mascara >.<
The Nectar wash is actually supposed to be really good as a shampoo, I wanted those two instead of the Clarins :frown:
i tried the FAB body moisturiser last night
in the bottle i thought it smelt like savlon, which would have been fine, but i found as i applied it it smelt a bit like rotten cream cheese BLEH! needless to say i will not be using it again :|!
:frown:
x
Reply 31
i tried the FAB body moisturiser last night
in the bottle i thought it smelt like savlon, which would have been fine, but i found as i applied it it smelt a bit like rotten cream cheese BLEH! needless to say i will not be using it again :|!
:frown:
x

Yeah, I hate it too, it's awful...!
just wondering what people think of the mystery box....
im very tempted to get it... i skipped this months (which im thinking was a good move :|)
x
if you order today which box do you get? feb or march?
Jan box sucked. Received no Clarins (I love Clarins!). The only good item was the Orly nail polish, nice colour.

Feb box was meh too. Wanted the Becca tint, got a hair product for curls (I have straight hair) and a loose eyeshadow (messy).

I always seem to get the ****ty products.

Oh well, at least I didn't pay full price.

I cancelled after both. Will only get another box if there's a code for at least 50% off.

Also you can get cashback from Topcashback.co.uk
Original post by Bellissima

i dont know 100% but im pretty sure its feb sure i red somewhere they move onto march box once the mystery box thing is revealed
x
Original post by Bellissima

i dont know 100% but im pretty sure its feb sure i red somewhere they move onto march box once the mystery box thing is revealed
x

Original post by No Future
Jan box sucked. Received no Clarins (I love Clarins!). The only good item was the Orly nail polish, nice colour.

Feb box was meh too. Wanted the Becca tint, got a hair product for curls (I have straight hair) and a loose eyeshadow (messy).

I always seem to get the ****ty products.

Oh well, at least I didn't pay full price.

I cancelled after both. Will only get another box if there's a code for at least 50% off.

Also you can get cashback from Topcashback.co.uk

loved dec box - paid full price, the jan box i got was so so - had 50% off code so i dont mind that :biggrin:, i skipped out on feb which im glad about after seeing what people got but rather tempted by this mystery-ness plus....
x
(edited 12 years ago)

loved dec box - paid full price, the jan box i got was so so - had 50% off code so i dont mind that :biggrin:, i skipped out on feb which im glad about after seeing what people got but rather tempted by this mystery-ness plus....
think iv found a 50% off code for it... i might have to... http://www.perfectly-polished-nails.com/2012/02/get-glossybox-half-price-for-just-5.html

x

I actually liked the feb box, I received Becca lip and cheek tint. It's pretty cool and alone pays off the whole glossybox which I got discounted anyway.
Mystery box looks interesting, I'm still a subscriber as I enjoy the surprise factor of each box every month even if it's fairly ****. People are guessing it's 'Design It' box, but then there are other letters like 'Designer'...so not really sure. I would love to receive awesome products for March, glossybox has been hyping it up to be their biggest thing ever :s-smilie:
Reply 38
Got my first ever glossy box today. Not really impressed, don't know whether to keep my subscription :/
Original post by Belle-x
Got my first ever glossy box today. Not really impressed, don't know whether to keep my subscription :/

I just cancel and restart if a there's a discount code.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending