The Student Room Group

Anyone heard back from any scottish unis?

I've applied for adult nursing at UWS, Robert Gordon, Stirling, Dundee and Edingburgh napier anyone else applied and heard back yet? I've had letters from UWS Robert Gordon and Dundee saying they have recieved my application. I'm getting really nervous and just want to know now haha xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey i applied for UWS and Dundee but im from NI, i got the same emails sayin they recieved my application i cnt wait :smile:
Reply 2
I've heard back from Stirling saying they've recieved my application and I have an interview for Napier Adult Nursing in 2 weeks :smile:
Reply 3
heyyy, i applied for Dundee and got my e-mail saying they received it but haven't heard anything else!
Reply 4
aw iv had emails saying they have recieved my application that's it thought i hate all this waiting!
my friend has an offer from Edinburgh
Reply 6
Hi! I'm going to stirling in september - anyone else going there, or hoping to? :smile:
Reply 7
I'm hoping to go to stirling.. still waiting to hear from them thought :smile:
Reply 8
Has anyone had ANYTHING at all back from uws? Ive applied for Adult Nursing, Midwifery and MH Nursing there!
Reply 9
I've heard back from UWS i'v got an interview tomorrow
Reply 10
congrats kirrsty6132 :smile: i still havnt heard anything yet:frown: will u let me know how ur interview goes please?
Reply 11
Was ok! :smile: had to sit a simple english and maths test and they marked them there and if you didn't pass they asked you to leave and you didn't even get to have the interview! Well I passed and had to have an interview infront of two people was very basic with questions like why do you want to be a nurse. What does care mean to you and things like hope that :smile:. Just got to wait now! Hope you start to hear soon :smile:
Reply 12
gd, im sure you have done great:smile: it doesnt sound to bad but would be worse on the day lol.. good luck and make sure u post when you hear anything. im getting worried now tht i havent heard anything lol.. thank you for ur help..
Reply 13
hey kirsty i got an interview for nxt thurs :biggrin::biggrin: wht was the english and maths test like? was it hard? did ya have to do a group disucssion or anything? sorry about all the questions im jus so nervous and excited lol xx
Reply 14
aww congratulations! No it was realy simple like very very basic.. then if you pass them youl go for a interview infront of two people then thats it haha xx
Hey! I have applied for Edinburgh Napier, Glasgow caledonian, Stirling, and Dundee I have interviews for Stirling and Dundee in two weeks! Really nervous, anyone heard back from Edinburgh or Glasgow yet? And has anyone had interviews for Stirling or Dundee, if so what were they like? Thanks :smile: X
Reply 16
I've got an interview at Stirling tomorrow and Robert Gordon on wednesday so will let you know when I've done it :smile:. I'm still waiting to hear from Dundee and its really annoying because thats where I want to go! haha
I've not heard back from Dundee either. I know a few people who have interviews already and I'm just hoping I hear back soon because that's where I really want to go!
Reply 18
Same! i know a few people that have had interviews to so im just hoping there handing out the interviews in batches or somthing!
Fingers crossed! Let me know when you find out, hopefully it's good news for us both!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending