The Student Room Group

University of ulster ?

Scroll to see replies

i am even more determined to get in next year :colondollar:
Awh guys... hope every1 is ok! Iv an interview for 5th March....
Reply 122
Guys omg i got interview!!! Xxx
Reply 123
Got an interview , brilliant :smile: well done everyone. :biggrin:
Reply 124
Original post by shampoo1
Guys omg i got interview!!! Xxx

yayyy congrats shampoo!! lol u deserveee ittt!! i was genuinely excited for u cos i feeel ur as keen as me :biggrin:

fingers crossed we get offers! :smile:

xxx
Reply 125
Original post by nicoleio
yayyy congrats shampoo!! lol u deserveee ittt!! i was genuinely excited for u cos i feeel ur as keen as me :biggrin:

fingers crossed we get offers! :smile:

xxx

Awww thank u so so much :smile: :smile: congrats 2u and all, ive never wanted anything so much in my life hahaha are u excited????

guys im so sorry 2 hear some of ye didnt get it, O reckon competition was touughhhh this year! These interviews will b solid hard so its another struggle!!
guys there is always clearing and next jan intake! Are yous ok ?? Xxx
Awww thank u so so much :smile: :smile: congrats 2u and all, ive never wanted anything so much in my life hahaha are u excited????

guys im so sorry 2 hear some of ye didnt get it, O reckon competition was touughhhh this year! These interviews will b solid hard so its another struggle!!
guys there is always clearing and next jan intake! Are yous ok ?? Xxx

Hey congrats on an interview! Im so excited 2! we will all be a nervous wreck by the end of this process! x
Reply 127
YAY got an interview for March 6th :smile: congrats to everyone
My friend is still waiting on their reply! 'tis still showing as application sent for consideration :/
Original post by DreamCatchMe
My friend is still waiting on their reply! 'tis still showing as application sent for consideration :/

you have to click on choices and it should say? x
Reply 130
Original post by Amykinsx
YAY got an interview for March 6th :smile: congrats to everyone

you will haveto tell us what they asked as your early. so nerve wrecking. lol
Original post by DreamCatchMe

Interview acceptance came to email addresses. Get her to check her email.
Reply 132
My interview is Tues 6th 9:45am but Im trying to see if I caaannnn change it due to living in Manchester and getting time off work etc! Ive already pre-booked time off but could only get Thurs 8th til Tuesday 13th!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :smile: :smile: xxx
Original post by Exciteddotcom
Interview acceptance came to email addresses. Get her to check her email.

Nah, nothing in his choices section on ucas and he didn't get an e-mail either yet...
Reply 134
i got unsucessful for mental health nursing :frown: :frown: :frown: reallly gutted!!!

got the interview for adult nursing tho! so nervous now :/ mental health was wat my p statement was mostly aimed at!!

xo
Reply 135
should i ring and ask for feedback as to why it was unsucessful or no???
Reply 136
i rang anywayy lol. pretty pointless, the woman was quite rude. didnt even ask for my name or ucas number just told me that mental health was being scored higher to get an interview as ther are less places! i told her my statement was directed mostly at mental health an had work experience! but ohhh well! really guna have to work my ass off revising for this adult nursing interview lol!!

apologies for thee ramble guys!!

:smile:

xo
Reply 137
Oh nooooo :frown: !!!
Thats really good then that you got an interview for general nursing though :smile: Your statement must have stood out enough like :biggrin:

How do you feel? are you ok? xxx

GOOD LUCK WITH GENERAL THOUGH haha
when is your interview bdw? xxx
Reply 138
Oh nooooo :frown: !!!
Thats really good then that you got an interview for general nursing though :smile: Your statement must have stood out enough like :biggrin:

How do you feel? are you ok? xxx

GOOD LUCK WITH GENERAL THOUGH haha
when is your interview bdw? xxx

yehh im annoyed :frown: but i cant be ungrateful theres others out there who didnt get an interview at all! so i am reallly excited and pleased i got the interview for adult! will have to give it my all! haha. reeeeeeally wana do nursing next year!

my interview is on the thurs 8th march, when is yours??
xoxox
any tips on my personal statement for next year then :-) lol?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending